Hello, new member here!

Some of you may know me and remember me from SimHQ years ago? I’ve been quiet and not playing much online stuff over the years after my ‘divorce’ from SimHQ but feeling the need to play with all you likeminded people again (if you’ll have me lol) and just bumped into Komemiute told of this place!

So here I am, hello :slight_smile: and hopefully I’ll rejoin the online world again (even though I’ve got some of you as Steam friends I’ve not been vocal at all, so apologies).

8 Likes

Welcome aboard! Good to see you. We have a good bunch of simmers from all walks of life here. Dive on in!

1 Like

Hey there! :slight_smile:
Welcome over!

1 Like

Hey Maceyboy! Glad you made it!
Leave your shoes outside, coat goes there and grab a couch; you can relax, here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome. By far this is the best sim forum on the net.

1 Like

It really is!

Welcome @Mace

1 Like

Hello and welcome :slight_smile: Hope you know some good Aardvark jokes :wink:

1 Like

Welcome aboard Mace. Great to see you here. You will find a number of familiar faces who have migrated from the other site for one reason or another. Mudspike is a breath of fresh air in comparison (a distinct lack of negativity and whining for one)…

1 Like

Hi there mace … Hope all is great with you … Looking forward to crashing planes with you again :grinning:

3 Likes

Hi, Mace, good to see you again.

2 Likes

Since this bloke introduced imself so deceptively, shouldn’t we interrogate im?

Oy, Mace, what’s your favorite fighter and civilian aircraaft? There better be lots of 1’s in your answer …

1 Like

Hi Mace, great to see you again! Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Well obviously the F-111 Aardvark!!! And the F-111 Aardvark with a civilian in it! :grinning:

4 Likes

Haha :grin: oh yeah I can still do that. We need to get back to playing. Tigerwulf on here too?

What you playing at the moment?

2 Likes

I promise that this time I will not jettison my A10C sizeable ordnance while we are all queued up for departure killing everyone. Twice in a row.
I hope…

2 Likes

He stays!

Welcome aboard mate !

4 Likes

LMAO that was funny!! :joy:

1 Like

Man…wish there was a video of that one…!

1 Like

GO and say hi to this guy, I have been chatting too. A F111 maintenance dude

Lure him to the dark side :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You pulled a John?

2 Likes