Help. I can't download a dcs module

Hello

I recently purchased the 190 module for dcs, however when I attempt to install I get an error message saying that version 2.5.4.25729 is not available.

It seems the game does not recognize an internet connection??

Any thoughts? My game is updated to 2.5.4.25729

Thanks

Try a repair, then try to install again.

Thanks sobek. I’ll give that a go :slight_smile:

Btw. are you on open beta or release channel? It looks like your module installer is looking for the current open beta version. Could be a potential bug with the module installer.

sobek, I"m living on the simming edge with the open beta :slight_smile:

This is weird, any luck with the repair?

Giving it a go now, had to break for xmas shopping, bloody rl getting in the way :slight_smile:

hmmmm, when I try to do a repair I get the same error message, that the current version is not available

I can’t reproduce your problem to be honest. I think you should write a bug report, hopefully c0ff can have a look at your updater logs and figure out what’s going on.

You could also try to switch to release and back to open beta, but that would see you download ~24gigs of data if it even works.

Could it be that antivirus or some kind of firewall started blocking the updater process? Could you post a screen or transliterate the exact error message?

Yes, I’d prefer to avoid a large download as I’m data transfer limited

I like the idea of the firewall or something blocking and this will be my next step :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know it’s silly- but… you tried Skatezilla’s tool for updating/maintaining DCS?
It’s heaven sent…

1 Like

No I do not use Skatezilla’s tool. Might have to komemiute :slight_smile:

I noticed in my firewalls settings, I have four DCS updaters listed. Not sure if this means anything

1 Like