Hey sim rally dudes, don't forget one of these

Your hairpin turns will have deeper meaning. Not sure if the MOZA handbrake is good, but it sure looks the business for $99.

6 Likes

Tempting. I have been eyeing off the Moza bases and wheels as an option if my G27 ever needs replacing. From what reviews I have read suggest they are mighty good value for money.

1 Like

I use the MOZA handbrake along side the Thrustmaster TSS sequential shifter. The handbrake is great. Smooth. Quiet. Easy to assemble and install. You can change the angle of the lever. The spring can be changed out for a stiffer one that is provided. Highly recommended.

Sidenote: MOZA is rumored to announce/release a sequential shifter next month. But the Thrustmaster one is great. Does everything I expect. It can also be used as a handbrake. Very SOLID build… And I will probably cave and get MOZA shifter just to have an all MOZA setup. We’ll see how the build is.

4 Likes

I was just slavvering over Moza’s other stuff - what a coincidence!

@Chaz no wonder you have the fast times!

4 Likes

problem I see with this fancy stuff is that it can improve ones racing times but it just cant improve ones spare-times :smile:

5 Likes

Depends what you mean by improving my spare time. :thinking::wink:

3 Likes

pure qty :grin:

1 Like

ha ha! Guess what Mrs Bodge has just ordered me for Christmas! Well okay, for this Christmas, my next birthday and next Christmas, apparently! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Won’t be here until new year, but who cares - will be here for the next event :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A full MOZA set???

3 Likes

It’s the R5 - at £500, which includes a wheel, drive and pedals.

The pedals are the plain push type which really need the brake mod adding (which is cheap enough), although I will try it without first, as my current modded G29 brake pedal causes me some problems even after I replaced the spring with a fairly soft one. I’ve been using the clutch pedal to brake, with auto clutch and sequential gearshift, which I’ll probably continue to do with the R5. Otherwise it puts too much pressure on my knee joint.
But I’ll see :slight_smile:

PS - well blow me! Yesterday this bundle cost the same as the one at OCuk - which is the one we bought today. Now Moza have reduced their price! The difference would have paid for that brake mod! Scandalous! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

We just paid £501 :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I was going to wait a while and buy it myself if I didn’t get the G29 sorted, but I was telling her how disappointed I was with the FFB above all else, on my G29 - especially after doing the Pacifico stages in WRC today and she offered to be the best Mrs anyone has had, in the World, ever :grin:

1 Like

Hey guys, do I qualify for a bad Influencer badge since I shot down his G29? :rofl:

4 Likes

Yes :rofl:

2 Likes

If my times get faster, I’ll back you up! :wink:

Tell you what, though - I’m seriously impressed by the level of support on their website alone and even more after registering. Never seen this kind of dedication with any controller manufacturer.

Yeah, one or two were okay - but this is on another level.

1 Like

Yay! My Moza R5 set turned up yesterday! To think, I was tempted to pay for fast delivery (before Xmas) but decided against it, but they sent it via 48hr tracked anyway!

Looks awesome! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

All set up - and my hips/legs/back are aching like a buggery.

I bought and fitted the brake mod. I’m glad I did, as although the brake pedal feels firm by hand, under foot it is very slushy - but on the other hand with the brake mod fitted, it’s far too hard. I read that it softens up over the first few weeks, so here’s hoping it will feel better in a while.

If anyone is interested in my G29 - it is all packed in its box and ready to go. Mates rates for any Spiker who wants it, otherwise it will go on sale after Christmas.

4 Likes

Heck. That handbrake would look great in my real car. And I do enjoy a good drift