I am back!

Hey everyone.

About 3 years ago, I had to step back from simming for a while to get some things in order. I stowed my simming stuff at various friends’ attics and biding my time until the day would come I could retake to the virtual skies. That time has finally come, and I am already having a lot of fun learning all the new things that have been added to our favorite sims during my little fast-forward in time! Right now I’m learning the Apache, and already got to try multicrew with some regulars and used-to-be regulars on Mudspike.

Also, a small (big) thank you to the guys who have been keeping tabs on me while I was gone :smiling_face:

31 Likes

Welcome back, mate.

Wow. Three years clean on skim stuff. That’s hard to imagine for me :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome back!

1 Like

Oi! Welcome back dude! :smiley:

1 Like

We’ve missed you brother! Welcome back and its great to hear from you

2 Likes

Welcome back!

1 Like

There’s a great name from the past! They’ve kept the place nice and tidy while you’ve been away. Welcome back!

2 Likes

Great to see you. Hope you are doing well.

2 Likes

Welcome back!

1 Like

You appear to be back in olive drab.

AC/DC recommends coming back in black.

2 Likes

Welcome back Sryan. Your Phantom senses must have been tingling!

2 Likes

Welcome back bro, so the thesis is done and done then? Bravo Zulu!

2 Likes

Welcome Back :wink:

1 Like

Welcome back @Sryan. wave

Wheels

1 Like

Thank you all for the warm welcome back!

Yes, for about a year and a half now :slight_smile: got my degree, landed a job, sat through the 1 year temp contract and now felt like I had enough security to get a nice place to live off-campus. The search took quite some time but now I finally have a little something :slight_smile:

BTW, I haven’t forgotten my promise to you to update my guide some day to the new visual standards!

5 Likes