I need some Falcon BMS help!

If anyone can help, I would appreciate it. I have been having trouble trying to install the updates. I am using Falcon BMS 4.33. I have not been able to install any of the updates. I have followed the instructions to the letter. There are no options in the main installer to actually use the updates.

If anyone has any solutions or ideas on how to install the updates, I would appreciate it! Please let me know if you need any more information.

You have an original copy of Falcon 4 to install BMS 4.33 over, correct? I apologize for asking, I know it’s like tech support asking if your computer is plugged in…

I assume you have BMS 4.33U1? If you have the regular 4.33 install, you will need to download the new executable 4.33U1 installer to get any updates.

You’ll need to install BMS 4.33U2 before you can install BMS 4.33U3

Simply double-click the U2 (and after that U3) executable that you downloaded to start installing the update. The destination folder that you are prompted to select NEEDS to be the Falcon BMS 4.33U1 setup folder, not the actual location where you installed the game! So make sure not to delete your installation files after completion :slight_smile: you need them for updates.

2 Likes

Thank you. Sorry for the delay in answering. I have BMS 4.33. It appears that I have to do what you suggest and that is use the 4.33U1 installer. I’ll keep you posted.

Thanks again!

To Sryan,

Your suggestion was on point! After countless searching, several forums to join, constant begging, I’ve found the answer here!

Thanks again.

1 Like