I think the image database is down or something

The frog, @fearlessfrog, seems to be MIA at the moment too. If I remember correctly he is the one that set up the automagical imagine download routine???

Wheels

It’s not as easy as that. We’re working on it, but the one with the name om the account needs to be involved.
Stand by. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have no insider Intel, but based on experience and the fact that we have an excellent staff behind the curtains, who not only have a lot sweat equity invested, but who also actively participates, I’m sure that they are doing whatever possible to restore image posting.

As a reminder to everyone, this is an all volunteer organization funded by the owner, for no personal gain other than his love of aviation and flight simming. It has limited resources. Please be patient. The ship will be righted asap.

4 Likes

Will you give him my love and wish him Godspeed and happy landings from me?

5 Likes

I will. :heart:

2 Likes

Add my name to the list of those wishing him and his family well. :sunglasses:

Wheels

1 Like

Hopefully this help?? This is the error I see when I click any image that is not showing.

https://uploads.mudspike.com/optimized/3X/5/1/51a7ef0bfb952e25d52966831cafb87c6f4f9f56_2_338x500.jpeg
1 Like

@fearlessfrog

I have also noticed that the Filezilla server is down.

Been on the road, let me check on it now. 2 secs.

2 Likes

Should be good now. It’ll take a sec for the DNS to propagate, but it’s fixed.

19 Likes

Had to put another 25cents in the slot?

2 Likes

Fantastic fearless, or should we call you superfrog to the rescue from now on?

2 Likes

This!

1 Like

lol fearless returns and instantly the form is up and kicking again.

Thanks Fearless!

4 Likes

We have a Frog lamp that we can turn on to reach him. Problem is that we need some clouds for him to see it :wink:

Tim Burton Batman GIF

6 Likes

Bowing Down Waynes World GIF

5 Likes

Was concerned that the images uploaded while the system was being cranky might not show but so far even those made it through this event and are showing just fine. :+1:

Wheels