I ventured down the Etsy rabbithole

It’s amazing what you can find on that site.

I picked up a set of DC3 and DC6 levers for my Honeycomb Bravo (DC6 set shown below). Flying the DC3 in VR with these really adds to the immersion. The mouse platform came from Etsy too.

8 Likes

Hmmmm, tempting.

And settle petal. You already have that Bad Influencer tag, besides I haven’t looked on thingiverse yet :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ooh…I haven’t heard of Thingiverse. I’m going to have to check that out!

1 Like

@PaulRix It is a really good resource for 3D printer files.

I am lucky to have a brother who is such an uber-nerd and because he needed to 3D print some items that he built his own from scratch (including the software).

So far he has printed a Warthog throttle AB detent mod (push through) and a custom joystick extension to suit my NLR sim pit. I am now looking for Honeycomb Bravo bits on Thingiverse :slight_smile:

Edit: not as much there as I was hoping. Good thing my bro is also good with CAD… The search now begins for Spit, Mossie and P-47 throttle quadrant drawings he could use.

2 Likes

Take a look into AuthentiKit. It’s as easy and awesome as they advertise, especially if you buy the (very reasonable) electronics/hardware kits from Simkitsupplies.

1 Like

I’m very tempted. So I can get all the components and 3D printed parts as a kit? How long would it take to assemble?

They do have vendors available to print the parts, and SKS has wonderful packages with all the hardware and electronics. I’d say each component would take an evening to assemble, pretty easy if you follow the directions closely.

The end product is pretty nice.

1 Like

I’m very tempted… flying a Spitfire with proper controls is very appealing .

1 Like

Check out Authentikit youtube channel for assembly vids…
Awesome stuff!

2 Likes

Authentikit does a good job with documentation and support. Good community too. I really like them.

2 Likes