If I may have the mic for a sec...

I’d like to thank you all.

In good and bad times, here I always find the lighthearted spirit that helps.
Really, thank you- this is worth much more than I can ever hope to express.

Specially because I have a hard time making things I promised, I wanted to do and I could do when life always find a way to stick something between your ankles.

I’d love to go on a very personal base and explain why I really like each one of you guys, but I’d get pathetic.

So, sorry if I promised you thing I still didn’t deliver… I’m really trying my best.
I can only promise I will.

Thank you @staff, thank you @everyone, and even thank you @discobot.

15 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Ffs did you have to wake discobot? :wink:

5 Likes

That’s how much love I’m feeling today. :heart:

2 Likes

[Panic sets in…]

Just say you’re not leaving, OK!

1 Like

Heh, :slight_smile: No worries… Unless I happen to die.

Again. (pun)

3 Likes

We love you too! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

no … you cant do that again … scared the crap out of me … lol :blush:

2 Likes

No worries man…we all are…! There is a list as long as my arm of things I want to do for the site and with the site (reviews, previews, community events, contests, etc…) but I can only do as much as I can while balancing out real life. I’ve always said whether you are a staff member of Mudspike or a user…this should never be a stressful place to visit or attend to. If we are stressing, we are doing it wrong. I gave up the scramble to be the first with information long ago…with the number of Twitchers, YouTubers, and other sites that have more time, I just don’t think the competitive environment works for my lifestyle anymore.

Any-who…chill out, and just get to stuff when you get to it. Take care of your family needs first, and your friends (us) will always be here. We love your participation in all aspects…

6 Likes

One of the things I lke most about this place is the no stress environment and a positive atmosphere (as opposed to the sea of negativity found on a certain other site where I used to hang out).

We all seem to get along here for the most part too. I also appreciate being able to tap the knowledge of people with a wide range of experience and expertise that you find here in spades.

5 Likes

My discussions on Mudspike always cheer me up. This obviously can’t be said for other forums where I sometimes get tangled in rage-inducing debates about general nonsense.

7 Likes

11 Likes

Oh yeah. Mudspike is really comfortable in that regard.