IL-2 Great Battles Dev News

Don’t we all? Isn’t it kind of a prerequisite for membership here? :slight_smile:

1 Like

:thinking:
If it isn’t, it should be…

2 Likes

I collect people that resent me. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

ROFL! :rofl:
Look elswhere…

2 Likes

Do you? Then stop being so awesome man!

2 Likes

The Collector in me…

I’ll probably get both, too, but not necessarily on release. Priorities and all that.

2 Likes

I don’t visit the IL2 site very often but there appears to be a sale ongoing. (Or maybe the prices are always this low and I just am a sucker for buying high.) The most expensive Premium map is $19.99 (normally $79.99). Right now you can buy practically everything but Bodenplate, minus tanks, for $60.

2 Likes

I bought BoS a few months back. I played it a little, but not extensively. This sale suckered me in. I bought Kuban, Moscow and Bodenplatte. lol Just had to add it to the list of games/sims I barely play. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s a great deal. I already have all the battles, but if anyone was on the fence about IL2, now is your time.

Oh my… this might be what gets me into the current IL-2’s… Battle of Kuban for $20 is almost to good to pass up…

I suspect it will be 50% off again some time before Christmas since a 50% off sale is not all that uncommon but I don’t expect the titles to be 75% off again anytime soon.

Wheels

They’re leading up to the release of Bodenplatte. Steam has all the collector planes and campaigns on sale this week.

How long before I can safely ask “what’s next” :smiley:

You’d expect the announcement to come soon. Wasn’t Bodenplatte announced before Kuban’s final release even? I seem to recall people talking about it before Kuban’s complete roster was out the door.

1 Like

yes, I just don’t want to jinx anything.

I think time is ripe for Korea! P-80, Corsair, La-9 … Then start building up the anticipation for the MiG-15 / Sabre showdown.

2 Likes

Guadalcanal or something else Pacific-y.

4 Likes

While I would love to see the Pacific, there is just so much content in the game now that could be used for Korea. Yak vs Mustang anyone? Korea was fought 5 years after WW2 w most of the same equipment

2 Likes

Africa?

2 Likes

Team Fusion is doing North Africa for CloD. Don’t think the new IL-2 will compete with similar products.

4 Likes