IL-2 Great Battles Screenshots [2022]

The map looks amazing!

2 Likes

It does so, beauty

A pic of me and my buddies Meade, Ralston, and Hipolitus crossing the channel.

4 Likes

This is Arras. I’ve not flown WW1 aircraft much, but lately taking a little guilty pleasures dogfighting in the S.E.5. There is something very pure about stick, rudder, trigger, and thee. Pretty much blown away by the experience in VR. I’ve not had much luck finding mission downloads for FC2, but the Easy Mission Generator works pretty well.

7 Likes

The QMB (or AQMB?) is pretty awesome now.

1 Like

If you get bored with single-player–Don’t hang up!–bear with me here…If you get bored with single player missions, the “Flugpark” J5 server is often up with nobody on. They have AI recon and pursuit flights and plenty of ground targets to shoot at.

3 Likes

Yes it is, but I can’t figure out how to save the missions.

I really like the new prop effects. I assume it’s been upgraded

6 Likes

Such a great sim. I don’t know why I don’t fly it more.

1 Like

Yeah, all aircraft got new prop effects in the latest update. Looks really good through the whole RPM range. And it works in VR too!

2 Likes

That shot would be perfect if there was a Mustang saddling up on that G :laughing:

2 Likes

Just outside the frame, my gorgeous spitfire mk IX rolls in to blast the ugly thing to smithereens.

2 Likes

we definitely have to do a fight club night with il2 :smiley:

4 Likes

Yes we do. I’m working on it.

3 Likes

If you do WWI in IL-2, I’m in!

3 Likes

Yes it’s odd. Having flown warbirds virtually only the 109 is one of my favourites to fly. In theory I much prefer most of the allied aircraft. Of course thats my bias lol.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Angry bird

8 Likes

We need more shark mouth!

Below a great prop blur shot, something I pursued for years . And yet never really mastered lol

9 Likes

5 Likes

What a psycho killer look!

The P-39 looks so weird, especially from the side, I love it.

7 Likes