IL2 Battle of Stalingrad patch brings DX11 Renderer

Rejoice

4 Likes

DX11 = much more possible for VR. :vr:

:vr: :vr: :vr:!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

But not today, unfortunately. I don’t think they’re going to release full VR support until January. Too bad, I can’t decide if I wan’t this or the Viggen more!

1 Like

Dude. Viggen yo. Swedish planes are awesome. And I hate Swedes like any normal Norwegian would

4 Likes

As my Swedish mother would say, it’s because of your square heads!

I can’t wait for the Viggen, but I’m also looking forward to a good campaign and a Baltic map. What can I say, I want it all, haha. I might have to dust off the Starway’s Northern Europe textures until then…

4 Likes

If there’s one thing that Swedes, Finns and Danes agree about, then it’s that Norway is the butt of scandinavia’s joke! :wink:

Atleast according to my friends of the aforementioned countries.

So… has anyone tried it out with DX11 Rendering yet?

How does it look!?

1 Like

I got as far as the title screen and checking to make sure the campaign i bought was there, that all looked the same :stuck_out_tongue:

As per song title I’ll try it…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOG3eus4ZSo

No you don’t! You Norwegians are not capable of such feelings.
I have lived 20 years in Norway, and I was 24 when I moved here… Yeah, that would make me about…29 years old. Correct!

Now, in only 4 years I have lived longer in Norway, than I did in Sweden. Does this make me more norwegian than swedish…?

Anyway! Back to the topic!
I’m really looking forward to VR in IL2!!

Nah, I think the whole thing has shifted to Denmark now

Relevant for relevancy

2 Likes

That’s what Norwegians tell themselves to feel a little better :wink:

It runs so much nicer, now. Nice and smooth.

Dammit, last night I didn’t manage (secret project going on).
Maybe today— :frowning:

Keep telling yourself that :grin:

I did get some time in last night with the campaign, it’s interesting, will have to see where it goes i suppose.