I'm a devotee!

I’m actually surprised I earned this one…and a bit skeptical. 365 consecutive days…I’d be surprised given all of the hiking trips and travel I’ve done in the last year. Although most of my hiking trips this past year have been to cabins instead of tents :thinking: And in Australia, I’m fairly certain I didn’t log in each day…so I’m not sure about that badge.

4 Likes

Welcome to the club Chris! I’m kind of surprised it took you so long :wink: .

4 Likes

What?? Just because you are spending family time in an apparent paradise is no reason not to check in with Mudspike at least thrice a day!!! :wink:

Yeah…we are headed to Lake Cumberland, KY this weekend for a week with the cousins on a houseboat…will see how well that works for me. :grin:

1 Like

Congrats. As Paul mentioned I am a bit surprised you didn’t already have it.
I still have 6 months minimum before I have a chance at that badge again.

Wheels

1 Like

Love to know how much I have to go… Can’t be long now

1 Like

@fearlessfrog and I have been logging in as you every day for a year now.

Just kidding. But it made you wonder :slight_smile:

1 Like

After I missed the badge by only a few days in several years I made it part of my daily routine to check Mudspike from my phone at least once daily.

As for how you made it… perhaps you had a PC running in your home while you were away? Or you were logged in from a work PC? :smiley:

Or it was just someone…froggy who decided that if anybody deserves the being called a devotee, then it is you, and just granted you the thing! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:fist_right::fist_left::heart:

7 Likes

Congrats Victork2. 023

If all goes well and I don’t miss any days between now and around October 14th and I didn’t actually miss that one day in January like I think might have happened since I can’t find where I posted on that day I could see this badge in less than a month. If not it will be at least until mid January, barring any other surprises…

Wheels

1 Like

I may not be as close to getting this Badge as I thought…
Even January may be to soon. I scrolled back through all my activity to Oct 14, 2018 and if I don’t see the badge before the end of the week I am probably looking at the middle of March. I have been trying to post at least once a day since Oct 14 of last year so I would know that there was some activity on the account. There were no posts on March 13th but that doesn’t mean I didn’t login. It’s the only day I missed making a post since Oct 14th of last year though. It was a Tuesday so I am not sure why I would have missed that day. Hopefully I didn’t…

Wheels

2 Likes

Looks like March 13, 2020 it is, maybe…
It all depends on how the system records your activity now since that is the only date I can find where I didn’t post something. If this Badge is based on being here within 24 hours of your last login instead of on calendar days I will never get there.

Edit:
On a hunch that I might have given a Like or multiple Likes on the 13 I went back and checked and I didn’t give any Likes on the 13th either so I must have missed that day. Now it all depends on me being more vigilant and that the system grants the Badge by Calendar day and not 24 hour period. Won’t know for sure at this point for another 5 months.

Wheels

2 Likes

3 Likes

Lol, I can actually hear Rob saying that line.

Wheels

1 Like

Cut ees … head off!

1 Like

I made it!

9 Likes

one of us… one of us… one of us!

5 Likes

I am getting down to the last two weeks unless there is a server side time issue when it comes to the posts I have made since 14 March, 2020 (Edit: this date should have been 14, March 2019). I see at least one post for every calendar day in my activity feed according to my time zone settings.

Fingers crossed that I am as close as I think and that I do not do anything to mess it up.

Wheels

5 Likes

You got this buddy, almost there :slight_smile:

3 Likes

doit

2 Likes

giphy-2

6 Likes