I'm a devotee!

I might have had a good streak going…but then I got ticked-off…oh well.

3 Likes

I’m not sure if I should be proud of myself or not :wink:

5 Likes

All that data is screaming for a league table. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I was unsure about ‘shaming’ :slight_smile: people publicly, so just chose those that I thought wouldn’t mind. A ‘List of Unblinking Shame’ is also a bit tricky due to that UTC timezone bug, in that very hard to tell if these numbers are even that accurate.

6 Likes

It’s all how you sell it.

“League of Devotion”

Hmm that sounds like a 70’s disco girl group. :grin:

3 Likes

70’s disco group ie 70’s navy fighter squadron, I hardly see any difference :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats @wheelsup_cavu! One of us! One of us!

4 Likes

Addicted? Who? Me? You’re addicted! I can quit anytime I like…

Just need to check if I got any replies, that’s all.
7 Likes

AHHAHAHAHA I’m perfectly fine with that, :wink: Please don’t worry about the shaming!

4 Likes

I just collect & trade little airplane icons, it’s nothing like people addicted to “likes” on Facebook - theirs can’t even fly!

4 Likes

Give me a tally! As a recent Devotee, it won’t be super impressive but why not! :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

It’s pretty good - 478 days without a break. You dabbled until 2018-11-27 and then committed hard… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just post the list already mate. Inquiring minds want to know.

Oooh, I want to see mine as well.
As far as I remember I am on here every day. But maybe I missed one when I was really sick or something.
…or maybe I had a day without internet?
I am curious.

2 Likes

It should be opt-in, as in why should lurkers be revealed for our statistical pleasure - doesn’t seem right.

3 Likes

That makes a lot of sense. You are a Mensch, frog :salute:

1 Like

Your longest run was 427 days, but it got broken on 2019 August 24th where you left us hanging for the day. Current run is 207 days of pressing down F5 with a heavy object.

2 Likes

So, where am I at then? (besides being cooped up with two small children and a wife who takes her office@home stuff way too serious)

1 Like

Huh, that’s strange. Sometimes I check from my work PC I guess (and I don’t log in there). That might be it.
Or maybe when I was on vacation… August would fit.

1 Like

On a 246 day run at the moment. Before that you took a scandalous two days off, from 2019 July 14th and was on a 613 day streak before that. It was probably something I said. :wink:

5 Likes

As you mention the UTC bug makes it suspect but I am game to be added to the chart. At one time I had to have had a run of 363 consecutive days even with the UTC bug since that is the number still shown for me in the Users list.

Wheels

1 Like