Image Upload hang

Firstly this is more of an FYI post, even though I am hoping there is a simple fix for the problem, since I seem to recall I am just about the only one using Pale Moon to browse these forums. Secondly the last time I can confirm via one of my posts that I was able to upload an image to the forums using the Pale Moon browser was on November 22. All of the images I have uploaded since then have either been directly from my phone, using the Chrome browser, or by letting the forum edit my post and save an image to the server. Letting the server edit my post to upload the image has only been done two or three times in the last 5 days.

Even though my current version needs to be updated the image uploader is working fine using Firefox.

For some reason the Pale Moon browser quit working since my last image upload using it on November 22. I have been using the Pale Moon browser since before these forums were started.

I tried to upload the image of the Zero/Zeke in the DCS thread and the upload kept hanging when using the Pale Moon browser.

Had the same issue a few days ago.

Wheels