Infinite Flight - Best mobile flight sim

Hello guys,

I want to talk about a mobile flight sim. Not any old dumb flight sim but a sim that is so enjoyable and realistic that every one of you guys would like!

Infinite Flight. Best Mobile flight sim.

Infinite Flight is a full-featured mobile flight simulator for aviation lovers on the go. Enjoy the most comprehensive flight simulation experience available on mobile devices-whether you are a curious novice or an accomplished pilot. Fly alone in solo mode, or upgrade to the amazing Live multiplayer mode for the most engaging flying experience with other subscribers all around the world.
PILOT A GROWING FLEET OF AIRCRAFT

Infinite Flight offers an ever-expanding fleet of highly detailed aircraft, from the forgiving Super Decathlon to the massive long range Airbus A380 passenger airliner. Designed with a focus on realism, you will notice the different physics and flight characteristics from one aircraft to the next. Each aircraft provides its own challenges.

FLY IN BUSY AIRSPACES

Infinite Flight also offers virtual pilots an exciting way to experience flight with a community-driven, online multiplayer experience. With this add-on service, you will enjoy flying with other subscribers around the world. When available, you will find Live Air Traffic Control with real people operating the various controller services just like at real airports. Multiple servers suit different pilot skill levels. Weekly events, air shows, friendly formation flights and more adventures with real time weather await you in Infinite Flight Live!

CONTROL THE SKIES

In addition to an engaging flying experience, Infinite Flight Live lets you act as an air traffic controller in order to provide realtime guidance to other pilots. Hone your skills and put your controlling abilities to test against the busiest airspaces!

ALL FEATURES

40+ aircraft (paid + free): Airbus, Boeing, Embraer, Cessna, Cirrus, etc.
15+ regions (paid + free) each covering thousands of square kilometers
All major airports with precise runway and taxiway layouts
Flight planning
Instrument Landing System (ILS)
Advanced Autopilot Flight Simulator (supports Altitude, Heading, Throttle and Vertical Speed)
Advanced replay system
Time and weather conditions
Weight and balance configuration
Introductory and takeoff flight lessons
Logbook
And much more…

You can download it for Apple and Android!

Thanks, IF pilot CaptainDawud.

Thanks for the uh…ad! LOL

We did a review of Infinite Flight last year: HERE

The TL;DR from the devastatingly handsome reviewer:

Infinite Flight is an incredible mobile simulator. Gameplay is fluid even on my aging iPad 2. Exceptional 3D graphics, nice map features, functional autopilot modes, and a wonderful onscreen interface and view system make the $4.99 base simulator a great purchase. In-app purchases can add some value to the simulator in certain aspects, but I’d carefully weigh the purchases on a case-by-case basis. The developers seem keen to continuously improve the product, so I think Infinite Flight has an exciting future ahead.

1 Like