Insurgency Fri. & DoI Sat. Nights | Mudspike Ground Ops

Sorry guys, I posted about a Mouse Macro recorder (MiniMouseMacro) for recording loadouts in Insurgency but I found out it wasn’t that great and required you to pay after a certain amount of use.

Anyway, I’ve switched to “Mouse Recorder”. You can find it here …

http://www.mouserecorder.com/

Apparently it’s totally free. Here it is in action, although a bit slow … still trying to figure out how to speed it up. Here’s me pushing ONE KEY …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ePZ-bP7SUA

@Linebacker I don’t know if you’ve seen these maps in your travels but I’ve played them and found them pretty interesting. The first one Operation Intrude 2.0 is pretty big, so it would be good for us.

Operation Intrude 2.0:

Hijacked Final:

Mountain Lake:

Edit:

Never played this one but it looks kinda epic

Weird that I haven’t come across the first three in my travels. :slight_smile: They look pretty good! I’ll check 'em out now and add them to the server if they pass. I’ve tried that No Mercy map though and it was a no go.

Thanks!

Edit: Oh wait, I have come across them … passed up on Hijacked and Operation Intrude because they look like night maps and Mountain Lake looked kinda small … originally a pvp map but converted to Checkpoint … but we’ll try them out anyway …

1 Like

Yah Hijacked I felt was unusual and Interlude is dark but I really enjoyed the time I played it… idk we’ll give it a shot. I’ll admit I spent like 3 minutes dying on Lake and that’s it lol

Round 1

Final Round

If you want to make your Insurgency loadout macro go faster …

mr

Watching it is poetry in motion for whoever hates selecting all the loadout options.

Screens from the last two nights

@Prof covering

@Linebacker in mid throw of something that will probably kill us…

@adlabs6 preparing for a counter attack

@Rhinosaurus trying to steal my kills while walking in front of my line of fire :wink:

1 Like

You spanked Rhino’s ass tonight Andrew. :slight_smile:

Let’s see … who will I select to make the team … Rhino or Andrew … Andrew or Rhino …

Andrew.

@Linebacker here I made this for you lol

1 Like

I keep telling you guys I don’t have that option because I have a better monitor than you! :grinning:

It’s one of those 21:9 monitor bugs that never got fixed …

1 Like

You guys want to go PvP tonight? I feel like spanking some asses. :grin:

Holy crap you really don’t lol

I’d love to hop on tonight but I had to go in to work tonight.

I’m around now @Linebacker

Just going over some household admin stuff @Rhinosaurus … be in at about 9.

ouch

I’ll have to fix this.

1 Like

@Linebacker @Andrew116 @saghen @adlabs6 @Prof @DeadMeat @fearlessfrog @MiG21bisFishbedL

anybody? 30 minutes-ish (9pm est)

and like 5 screenshots of

“Linebacker attacked Rhino”

1 Like