Insurgency Fri. & DoI Sat. Nights | Mudspike Ground Ops

Sounds interesting.

One good thing that came out of tonight’s shenanigans … SHRINE! (new map) (I’ll add it to the collection)

It was also fun to start up SQUAD again after some months of disuse. @DeadMeat acquired it during the 50% off sale last weekend and we played for a bit. Lots of fun reacquainting myself with that … NEED MORE HOMIES!

Let’s do this shhhhhebang!

@ground-ops

Will likely have a short-ish break between now and 11pm, but I am free otherwise.

Man sorry I just have not been around this week.

rainbox six tonight andrew, dl now!

Andrew’s bad.

1 Like

I’d like to present you with an award Rhino …

C

2 Likes

PvP R6S Sunday anyone? 8PM EST? (I’ll do coop too)

Arg… I think my high ping issues are starting to get to me. The old days of smooth aim and single click nailing the target seem a distant memory. Like Rhino mentioned a few times spectating me, often I’m visibly missing the target and still scoring a kill, and other times undeniably aimed at the target… and missing the shot.

Carrying MG and spraying helps mask it, but it’s still there.

Whatever it is causing it isn’t on LB’s end. Every server in the list, I join and get a minimum of 100ms ping. Something up out in the lines, I guess.

Prob. 8 may be ambitious but I’ll be around tonight for sure.

Ill be around for some siege

I’ll be good in 10.

Yes I think it is something in the lines somewhere Ads. I wonder where are they routing the signal through ? Hawaii ?

I’m around for R6 as discussed.

@Linebacker @Tankerwade saghen and I are waiiiting for you

Pressure

Because I am extra important and everyone needs to know, I won’t be there tonight. Should be there tomorrow, but might be late.

… says the guy who ALWAYS shows up after announcing that he’s not LOL!

I am 100% not going to be there tonight :slight_smile:

Ok, see you tonight then.