Jack Ryan

A very interesting criteria! I shall have to put that to the test. Personally I liked the 3D place names they used in “Fringe”.

You leave The Hunt for Red October and Hot Shots Part Deux out of this!

3 Likes
3 Likes

One of the great ones!

That is the lovely Blair Brown as Director Sue Joyce. Glad to see her still working. Watch Altered States for her great role; also Charles Haid.

For @Peaches and @Navynuke99, the guy in the FFG CIC that launches the ASROC torpedo, and James Earl Jones tells him “…and I was never here.” was the CDO on the real DALLAS when the call came in from Hollywood about the movie. He was so helpful, he got a small part. I met him once. He got out of the Navy and started his own company doing training on C3 systems. Nice guy.

5 Likes

Bubble heads can be nice guys. Really.

1 Like

JR Season 2 is out November 1 release announced.

What. I thought it was Oct 1st. Nice.

Yeah…he’ll always be Jim from The Office to me. :grin:

2 Likes

Might be a regional thing. I show it as not being available until November 1st.

I stand corrected. Must have been tired when I posted the statement above. What I saw was the announcement for 11/1, but confused an embedded link to watch the S2 trailer. November 1 it is.

I’m 6 mins 52 secs into S2E2 and loving it so far. Clearly the show runners do not want this to be a sophomore flop. Non stop action.

1 Like

Yeah, pretty good series. I watched all of S2 on the weekend. I was a bit surprised that there are only 8 episodes and not 10. i got caught out at the end of episode 8 and went…“wait, what? it’s over??”

1 Like

OK, but the rest of E2 was a little bit of a letdown, maybe silly at times. Started well, then the plot seemed rushed and contrived. Kind of like a cross between Navy SEALs and Point Break. Staying with it though.

I keep expecting Dwight and Pam to show up…

4 Likes