Khan's Twitch Streaming

Hi everyone!
I have already bothered everyone repeating about the first serious PC game I made art for, SKALD RPG. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
The Skald RPG Devlog – By Scape-IT

These days will happen the release of the game’s complete Prologue:

#SKALD prologue is nigh! This sliver of the beta offers 1-3 hours of sweet, retro #RPG gameplay!

May 27th was our release date but I might run over the weekend.

None the less: Wishlist the prologue today and set aside some time for when it drops!https://t.co/FQLWZoy66t pic.twitter.com/UagPVzbU10

— SKALD: Against the Black Priory (On GOG and Steam) (@SkaldRpg) May 26, 2021

I was thinking about about streaming, via Twitch, the SKALD demo.
Since I only played the initial Alpha demo a long time ago, I’m going to be quite virgin to all the new content…

Would anyone watch that? I’m going to do full commentary WITH full squealing/screaming action when the illustration I created will be shown so- prepare to lower the volume at times.

Dropping updates/links when I’ll know more.

8 Likes

I miight take a look, just drop the info when it’s on.

2 Likes

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

2 Likes

Please text or WhatsApp me when you are going live so I can watch (I mean listen) when driving and don’t miss it

1 Like

Hey @damson, @miRage, and @Victork2 !
I promise I will post any update here at least 6 hours in advance. :wink:

2 Likes

Update with a Prologue gameplay trailer.

Soon to be available on Steam.
(I cannot play it before it’s available to the masses)

3 Likes

SO!
Tonight the Prologue will be available for everyone!

And I mean…
everyone GIF

I’ll do some testing but tomorrow night I should be able to live stream it.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

So… I just came back from work (it’s 22:00 here in Germany) and I’m destroyed.
I have to postpone the Streaming of SKALD to tomorrow night. Sorry guys but I’m absolutely beaten.

4 Likes

Ok, Unless something absolutely dramatic happens I should stream from 22:00 CEST - in about five hours.

I don’t expect a crowd so I’ll just start around 22:00 and just play.
I’ll post a link here to the live stream OR a note if I’ll be using one of Mudspike’s discord rooms.

^-^

2 Likes

About to start.
Mudspike Ground Ops room will have my monitor shared.

:smiley:

2 Likes

Had to drop out because my phone is about to die. PLEASE PLEASE do this again @komemiute you are AWESOME at this. I love it.

The game looks brilliant now. So so stoked to play it.

Thanks so much for letting me know when you were about to go live. I loved it, you have a real talent mate. Honestly.

1 Like

I popped in for 5 but just finished work and now need to eat with wife XXX keep up the good work

1 Like
© 2021 Mudspike.com | Articles Website | Forums Rules & FAQ