Lanceair Legacy by Aerobask

So, I made my way over to Aerobask today looking for news on the Dassault Falcon, and was surprised to see they are working on a Legacy. According to them, it is releasing “soon”. I’m very happy with Aerobask’s previous work; this is a must buy for me.

2 Likes

Didn’t watch video… Is this a new legacy or an update to their existing one?

I didn’t know they had an existing one; I went back to their website and I don’t see any others.
Anyway, it looks great in the video and they didn’t mention it being an update.
I forget the publisher of one several years back – I think the fella closed shop and retired – but, I missed out on that one. I’m not missing this one.

It’s a legacy FG. Also by aerobask. Had to check my org store account.

Spent a few minutes reminiscing and checking it out this morning:

I’m flying over the area where I grew up. Sure do miss it and want to go back for a visit, but this will have to do for now.
I was born right at the leading edge of where the right wingtip is.
NAS Whidbey is a few miles north and west of there. There is an outlying field off the nose (same Island).

I need to spend more time with it, but initial experience was positive.

I’m landing at what used to be Lupien field. My buddy’s dad started this field back in the 60’s or 70’s after retiring from the navy. Actually, he was in an HBO special on Alzheimer’s in the late 90’s or early 00’s. Sadly, I just learned that my friend was recently taken by the same disease. Actually, I learned that two other friends who I grew up with on Whidbey Island had passed at around the same time.

1 Like