Lets Get Dirty!---A SpinTires AAR

Sweet!!! I will wear the badge with honor!!!

1 Like

Dudeā€¦it looked like you really nailed that last oneā€¦ Definitely seemed like you were getting the hang of it there for sureā€¦

Nice job! (Congrats on the badge!)

BeachAV8R

1 Like

SpinTires is on sale today at GreenManGamingā€¦for $7.49ā€¦ Looks like it activates on Steam. Donā€™t know what the historically low price of SpinTires isā€¦so not sure how good a deal this is:

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/simulation/spintires/

BeachAV8R

It is $29.99 on steam. Which is its normal price. So honestly you cant beat the $7.49 price. Thats a great deal

Necro-bump for some real world Spintiresā€¦

2 Likes

I have spin tires (should be spin TYRES), its a fun and challenging game. Mudspike drive in?

4 Likes

I have SpinTiresā€¦but Iā€™ve never really played it. Does it even have MP?

Yep certainly does.

1 Like

This game is boring, awesome, infuriating and exciting at the same time. I bought it because SO many people were talking about it, I had to.

Now imagine me talking with a voice like the guy from honest trailers (must watch that YT channel if you donā€™t know it yet!)
You can do lots of stuff like:

• getting stuck in sand
  • getting stuck in mud
  • getting stuck in trees
  • tipping over
  • getting stuck in rocks
  • getting stuck for no reason at all
  • hauling logs
  • tipping over some more
  • hauling more logs
  • hauling LOTS of logs
  • exploring
  • running out of fuel at infuriating rates
  • tipping
  • did I mention logs? LOADS of logs? and tipping over? Good.

Still fun. :slight_smile: Strange game! :smiley:

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

#1412 in a series of āˆž of the number of ways Russians can die in a vehicle?

Sort of reminds me of the Banana Splits

1 Like

Wow! That truck cuts through that icy water exactly the way a bulldozer doesnā€™t.

1 Like

OMG - thatā€™s terrifyingā€¦being in a bulldozer that drops through the ice. Shudder.

This reminds me of stuff I read about Road of Lifeā€¦with warm temperatures and ice melting, drives had to open doors and be ready to bail out at a moment notice.

1 Like