Maico's Server Grand Opening

Ill have the server up for some fun tonight. There has been zero activity for the past couple of weeks. I’ll be on comms tonight. So give me shout if you are on tonight.

will try to be there (assuming no moth attacks :slight_smile:)

Thanks again Maico and fudge, great fun. We will have to give that another go. Perhaps that sightseeing flight over syria.

Guys,
I had a great time. Next we will tour the Syrian map in UH 1s

1 Like

1 Like

You are so kind. You did not include the Huge Skidmarks I left when landing the Messer. Fudge was doing a wonderful job of running circles around our heads and managed to bring it back full of holes and missing parts. So much fun!

1 Like

Thursday is just a couple of days away. By popular request, I will host a Startup Tour and Weapons in the Huey using is the new outstanding Syria Map.
The Map features beautiful scenery and breathtaking views. All skill levels are welcome.
Requirements are simple. Please familiarize yourself with the Startup procedure and Weapons employment. The plan is to fly to the target, employ weapons and return for a nice soft landing. Nothing too demanding. I will setup some soft and medium targets and a few guns on the ground to shoot at. The main purpose will be to have fun while getting familiar with the Huey Hog.
Hope to see you all. Skids up at 21:30 Zulu.

2 Likes

So that would be 20.30 uk time?

22:30 currently

OMG! I totally messed that up. I meant 1800Zulu. At 2100Zulu ill be down hard
GMT man… common! :sleeping:

Hueys over Syria tonight! Come an join us for a little friendly flight over Syria. Im planing on doing a bit of startup practice at Ramat David. We will then Fly east to the Sea of Galilee. Once there, turn north and follow the Jordan River valley looking for ground targets.
Hope to get some participants tonight.
Come an GET SOME!

2 Likes

Updating server. Up in a few minutes

great flight right up to the 23mm coming through the windscreen :slight_smile:
have to do this again

3 Likes

Thanks @tempusmurphy. It was great fun. However, I learned a lot about mission making when inviting friends. So I made changes to this mission.
Enemy units are way closer now.
No 23 mm trucks are in the mission.

Im going to test this now. Anyone can join in

1 Like

Will try to be on later tonight, doing dad taxi duties at the moment :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@tempusmurphy, That was a fantastic night of fun. The Huey is a lot of fun. There is so much you can do with it too. Im very happy with the ADF. It came in handy. Id like to learn the VOR on it too.
You had some good runs last night. Glad you had fun.

1 Like

Yep it was a fun couple of flights. Good idea about the VOR… I will see if I can put it in a mission

1 Like