Microsoft Flight Simulator - Post launch impressions

N/m, I saw you were trying to run 4k in an urban area lol. Set render scale to 70.

Win + Print Screen

I think the developer even recently made a change to that launch menu and put “Oculus VR - Not recommended” as one of the options or something…

I’ve been running all my VR titles with the othervr (Oculus) parameter. Not any more! :slight_smile:

For all the initial crap it got…WMR software and Steam VR have made pretty good strides and does seem to be updated quite frequently. I’ve been pretty pleased with the regular updates.

A post was merged into an existing topic: MSFS - Screenshots

T Minus 60 minutes…

countdown1

If I get paged to go fly my real Citation prior to getting to midnight when I get to fly the virtual Citation - I’ll be angry…

sense2

9 Likes

Beach currently has the MS category locked, but I recommend a topic for recommended flights. I’m not sure how popular the topic would be.

Orcas Island, Washington to Blake Island to Friday Harbor and back to Orcas Island. Would be nice to take the sea plane and land in random locations.

Moselle River Germany Tour - Take off from Koblenz-Winningen and fly south west along the winding river lined with vineyards all the way to Trier.

Take off in the sea plane from Salzburg Austria and fly through the mountains southwest to Koenigsee (King’s Lake) in southern Germany and land in the mountain lake, with steep mountains on the side. The Koenigsee is a big long lake and super obvious to see.

2 Likes

That is not by design…hopefully it is working now?

1 Like

Have to admit…Reddit does have a great sense of humor sometimes. They want to start an online petition to make this the first DLC livery… :rofl:

6 Likes

Here we go…actually not bad on the speed thus far!

1 Like

56 minutes to go here. I tried changing the system time, but that trick doesn’t seem to be working for me. :woozy_face:

1 Like

You have to type the directions in Kiribalese… :joy:

Where are you Paul - North America should be 04:00 UTC?

1 Like

He’s UTC -5 I think they further divided N America by time zones too…

I thought it was all 50 states at once?

04:00 UTC

The Bahamas, Brazil (AMT), Plurinational State of Bolivia, Canada, The Cayman Islands, Chile, Curaçao, The Falkland Islands, Georgia, Haiti, Jamaica, Panama, Paraguay, The Turks and Caicos Islands, The United States of America (all 50 states), Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela

05:00 UTC

Belize, Brazil (ACT), Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Peru,

07:00 UTC

Pitcairn

10:00 UTC

The Cook Islands French Polynesia

1 Like

For anyone that gets stuck on a blue progress bar page (say about 15% in), then type ‘Settings’ in Windows and then find ‘Xbox Networking’. Do the check and hit the ‘Fix It’ button at the bottom - that will sort out any Xbox Live ‘hang’ sync issues that lots of people are getting right now.

1 Like

That’s weird…the link I had clicked on earlier today specifically broke down United States East, Central, Mountain, and West…

Ah…it looks like they updated the press release at some point today…because it says “Update: The US will release in all 50 states at midnight EST”. Prior to that…it did break it out into -4 GMT (Eastern) -5 GMT (Central) -6 GMT (Mountain) and -7 GMT (Western)

1 Like