Mudspike Air Cargo

I wonder if I can convert the Just Flight F-111 to carry pylons full of packages? (Heck, I wouldn’t even have to land to deliver them…at night and all weather!)

1 Like

Well now THAT’S not getting out of my head any time soon…

If you ever want a fine DHC-2 for X-plane go for the SoulMadeSim DHC-2! I think @BeachAV8R wrote an article for it a short while ago.

WHY IS MS GARRET OUT OF TEEPEE AT THREE?! I CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE DEAFENING SOUND OF THE GARRET ENGINES… I THINK I MIGHT HAVE TINNITUS.

1 Like
1 Like

Hmm… I’m wondering if that one is worth it…

@BeachAV8R Chris, thoughts?

1 Like

Yes, he has :wink:

I really like it…however, I haven’t kept up with the development, so I don’t know where it stands as far as X-Plane 11 goes. So just keep that in mind. Otherwise…it is a fantastic little plane that I really enjoyed flying all through my Alaska Bush adventures!

1 Like

So I got a call from my aircraft broker today. He’s always excited about Mudspike Air Cargo and our future. He said…“Be out at the Ranch in twenty minutes…I’m coming to pick you up…I’ve got something to show you…”

A half an hour later, he pulls up in his Citation II (business must be good). I ask him where we are headed…and all he responds with is a grin and twinkle in his eye…

1 Like

Oooh the hype! Are you going to look at an Aerobatic plane? Mudspike Aerobatic Cargo?

3 Likes

Hype - Am I doing this right?

1 Like

Hmm, let’s run this through the Mudspike Analyser…

Enhance!

OMG

EDIT: Looking through the code, apparently this also the only answer ever the Analyser provides.

7 Likes

@Bogusheadbox will be thrilled…!

CARGO-485

That’s certainly a weird looking F-111 pit.

1 Like

1 Like

CARGO-486 copy

1 Like

CARGO-487

1 Like

Tri-nut

2 Likes

I’m gonna guess a Lockheed Tristar :wink: