Mudspike Air Delivery - FSEconomy UPDATE

If anyone wants to fly strippers out of FBO Florida to Bimini, we have a job open!

5 Likes

Can you get the pole in there?

3 Likes

7 days into the Month, and we are into the black financially. Despite all of our recent purchases and expansions, we’ve already turned a profit.

200k+ in assignment income
335k+ in group donations

Thats just this week BTW

4 Likes

Just to give everyone an update, I had to go back to work this week unfortunately (fortunately?). I’ll be resuming flight ops this weekend as time permits. I’ll make sure we get back into the black after the 412 upgrades. I think that cost around 90k. Were currently sitting on about 140k, all the FBOs seemed sufficiently stocked, and assignments are rolling in.

Has anyone had issue with Xeconomy causing Xplane to turn into a slide show? When I log in its fine, but when I start a flight, the game turns into a literally 2 FPS slide show, but its still rendering at 60fps. Cancel the flight, and it goes back to normal. Maybe beta 11 is giving it fits. Need to investigate.

2 Likes

Not me. I’ve mostly been playing with AH2 but have never had issues with FSEconomy. I’ll try today.

2 Likes

I’ll try to give it a whirl tonight. Does it happen at the same airport/area by chance? I had a weird issue a couple nights ago when I was flying in southern Idaho where my GTN screen was being super slow to refresh (but the sim was running smoothly…oddly enough). Eventually it went away…but I think it was either terrain or objects in the database that were specific to that area causing the slowdowns.

1 Like

So, which version of the Seminole did people buy, the Carenado one, or the Aerosphere one? They seem to be the same age.

Also, I guess the Aerostar is no longer leased?

So it seems the fseconomy app is working fine now. I’m pretty sure my freeware DC3 was the culprit. I tried to find a route worthy of @Sine_Nomine in North Africa, and the game turned into a slide show. I fired up the Bell 412 in Florida and the app worked flawlessly.

3 Likes

Fly one screen, work the other. Easy!

2 Likes

That is actually how I did a lot of my flying for MAD!

I’m still on DNIF due to real life, but I put in $100k I made with the citation recently to offset some of our latest expenses.

2 Likes

Much appreciated!

Its about time for the Monthly statement update. Before Sryan made his deposit, we were ~62k in the positive for the month. I think that is outstanding considering the costs and expansions made. The cost of the 412 and the ensuing upgrades was about 350k, not to mention the other day to day costs.

Currently we have 318k in the bank and a fully operational fleet. I think its safe to say that MAD is back on its feet. The biggest issue I am having personally is that I need to expand my xplane module library to take advantage of some these more lucrative missions (C119, DC3, big freighter types). I think if I just focused on that type of big money route, we could double or triple our funds rather quickly.

1 Like
  • I’m just kidding…the C-17 isn’t really a great module for X-Plane…

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to that Rotate MD-11, though I doubt FSEconomy will support it.

AH-0574

2 Likes

Wonder if it would have multi-crew capability. I can be the flight hostess, you and @Sine_Nomine and @smokinhole can fly the beast. Haha…did I say flight hostess? I mean…errr…load master…yeah…load master…!

2 Likes

That C119 really lives up to its namesake. I was pretty shocked how much weight it can haul. Which module is that?

1 Like

I paid up all the monthly fees, should be good to go now. I’m going to try out that C119 mod and see if I can make a large contribution this week.

1 Like

Same. And a bunch of other freeware cargo planes and airliners I’ve seen in the download section too.

Ok can confirm I figured out my xplane slide show problem. For some reason, tabbing out to check something like a webpage causes it to have a weird chop until i exit Xplane and come back. This was never a problem before so I’m not sure whats up. Also, the C119 is a beast, I made 70K+ over a 3 hop distance of about 600nm.

1 Like