Mudspike Badge Queries

I looked on the Discourse forums and I could not find a way for the flag to be removed with Moderator intervention either.

Thanks @Troll and @Fridge for the help. :sunglasses:

Wheels

1 Like

I got a badge for flagging @Trolls post for off topic :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Just checking to see if I have a flag…

You know, thinking back, it was a bit difficult to associate my badge to my profile, it took a few admin back and forths.

1. (admins, do not bother with this ^^^ post. These are not the droids you are looking for.)
1 Like

I too, just flagged it .

This post is not a complaint and is only for reference purposes. :sunglasses:

Learn something new most days and this was my nugget for today. The Autobiographer Badge is one of those that can be lost after it has been issued. I only recently noticed that it had been revoked and I was at a loss as to what happened. I found out that you need both the Profile picture and at least ten characters in your About Me text or the system revokes it.

The revocation query for the Autobiographer badge is run daily, so this is the expected behaviour. If you empty your bio (or edit it so that it contains less than 10 characters) you will lose the badge when the daily revocation query is run. If you then add a new bio, you will be granted the badge again.

The autobiographer badge gets granted again and again - #2 by simon - bug - Discourse Meta

You get that badge for having a bio and profile picture, not for writing and deleting a bio. We wouldn’t want you to game the system, would we. :wink:

The autobiographer badge gets granted again and again - #8 by gerhard - bug - Discourse Meta

Wheels

1 Like