MudSpike Website Christmas Lights

You know MudSpike, every time I log in to MudSpike and see those hanging Christmas Lights, I want to roll my mouse cursor along the line and break them like I can over at the ED forums. Are you administrators here at MudSpike intentionally trying to tease me? :wink: :slight_smile:

10 Likes

For licensing reasons we donā€™t support a damage model on our bulbs. :wink:

16 Likes

The bulb damage model is broken, literally unplayable!

10 Likes

As soon as I saw them, I said ā€œNo. It canā€™t beā€ and immediately tried to smash 'em. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

its an early access bulb set, the damage model is a work in progress, should be two weeks :laughing:

5 Likes
Should we take the Christmas decorations down now or wait till Jan 6th (12th Day)
  • Yes, now.
  • No, wait.

0 voters

1 Like

Having them up until Thursday would be fine with me. Considering there seemed to have been a pretty large lack of approval for them in the first place there is the very real possibility that this is the last time they will appear on the website anyway.

Wheels

2 Likes

democracy GIF

Letā€™s see what the result are in (checks wrist where a watch would be) ~22 hours.

1 Like

Lol, a true Democracy just results in anarchy, but we will see what we shall see in ~22 hours. :sunglasses:

Wheels

Plus, looking it up at Wikipedia, Christmas is planned for next year as well, so we can do it again then. :slight_smile:

In the event of a tie, weā€™ll get Discobot to make the final call (with a dice or something).

2 Likes

Not every plan comes to fruition though.

Summary

Although Christmas happening as planned would be something I would bet a few bucks on in Vegas. :wink:

Wheels

1 Like

My first daughter was born on the 7th of Jan so I keep them up till then in her honor.

3 Likes

Christmas? Hasnā€™t that silly thing been cancelled this year? :smiley:

1 Like

Last callā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ll have a tequila sunrise. :upside_down_face:

Wheels

2 Likes

The Conch has spoken :shell:. Lights off.

2 Likes

The final vote tally ended up being closer than I expected with fewer votes cast than I expected.

Summary

The end results, not so much. :wink:

Wheels

2 Likes

I missed the voteā€¦ :rofl:. Up to eyeballs in trainingā€¦ But I would have voted keepā€¦

3 Likes

I am willing to give you a Mulligan and as site owner would not your vote count double? :upside_down_face:

Wheels

@Discobot fortune
Should we count Beachā€™s vote?

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like