Multiplayer - Where you are!

Gonna do some light learning on SFrog Syria…

2 Likes

2 hours too late for me I am afraid, HF :slight_smile:

1 Like

Time to get off my ejection seat and get into this online thing I guess (now that I have my internet re-connected). To SFrog I am ‘not pure’. I see this being an issue in the future, for me; is the shaders mod allowed?

EDIT: May need someone to hold my hand for the first go (or three) - it’s been a while; IC stuff, SRS…I did it about a year ago but, well, I’ve slept since then :slight_smile:

The only public server I visit on a regular basis is PhilStyle’s WWII ‘Storm of War’ Server, usually on weekends between 13:30h-16:00h CEST, together with a buddy of mine.

I am always on their SRS and you will usually find me on the side with less players which means I’ve been mostly flying German fighters for the last months although I would love to fly the P-47 or Spitfire more often

I use these online from here DCS VR Shaders Mod (now with instructions!) - #132 by fearlessfrog :

https://forums.eagle.ru/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=204801

We just use Discord if it’s a random join up game, as it’s not serious or anything. Once in Discord then happy to talk through any SRS set-up issues. My SRS is set to join automatically on a server, so once you’ve got your push to talk set up and your audio defaults ok then it works good for me.

1 Like

Thanks for that. Plan to be on this week. Finishing my taxes tonight. :frowning:

2 Likes

Lots of good info here thank you @fearlessfrog

1 Like

I am on discord comms.
I will host an Mi-24 mission on the Syria map if anyone would like to join in.

4 Likes

Hello from far far land :slight_smile: Sry for bad English. I locking DCS SFROG servers Owner. Want help.

• have self hosting;
  • have IT knowledge;
  • can make DCS maps;
  • and small idea for DCS multiplayer revolution.
2 Likes