NATO Ministry of Information video thread

Interesting background on a certain hypersonic weapon being developed by the US and how it might be deployed.

Something old.
ED please take notes. :wink:

Cool to see the F-104 in the attack role, too.

3 Likes

My favorite part is at 2:17 when they circle all those buildings on the photograph of the airfield. I like to think they are saying…

“and yes…once we level those buildings there…we can construct a bar…and go-go club…and build a dirt track for the motorcycles…”

2 Likes
1 Like

Calling @Bogusheadbox. This ^ video is REALLY going to tick you off!

2 Likes
3 Likes

12 posts were split to a new topic: Discussion on ‘Bomb Trucks’

One of the best “Chill Out” flight videos I’ve seen. Beautiful perspectives shown here. Well worth the watch.
https://youtu.be/Vw39nzIZgDk

2 Likes
4 Likes

Nice! I like the little head nods to get him into the shuttle. That’d be cool to have.

…and how his breathing increased just before the ‘big bang’ happened!

3 Likes

Boomtown…

1 Like

BAE Systems showcases new large area display for Eurofighter (janes.com)

BAE: Hey guys! Improvements!

Me, a man of taste:

7 Likes

Exactly! Real aircraft has got instruments, not TV’s. I mean, I’m Instrument Rated, not TV rated…

5 Likes

I Know Right GIF by memecandy

3 Likes

But now you can play Candy Crush on those long Baltic Sea patrols.

6 Likes

“New work cooperation between BAE and TENCENT for the Eurofighter - Google Store Update…”

3 Likes

That stick grip is HAWT

It’s also VERY comfortable and Ergonomic. I liked it better than the 'Hawg…
But until a replica comes out there’s nothing close to it.

3 Likes

I don’t know about that display setup. I think a non-pilot sales guy working the booth set up those three maps at once because he thought they looked neato. A real working pilot with limited neurons would pick a simpler combo that would probably have a little more appeal to us sim types. I agree with Jack Black. It’s ugly.

6 Likes