NATO Ministry of Information video thread

LOL! Love that Gripen Pilot’s sense of humor.

4 Likes

Haha love that Swedish video :smiley:

1 Like

Growler Ball 2019…a bit tamer this year due to:

“Indeed, according to multiple sources, the U.S. Navy was not too happy when the VFA-31 Tomcatters release their 2017 OIR cruise video that included footage of the aerial engagement between an F/A-18E Super Hornet belonging to the VFA-87 “Golden Warriors” and a Syrian Su-22 (that ended with the Fitter being shot down by an AIM-120 AMRAAM missile near Raqqa, Syria), filmed with an ATFLIR pod.”

5 Likes
4 Likes
7 Likes

Interesting video youtube suggested to me:

4 Likes

What an amazing balanced report! :open_mouth:
Well done!

1 Like

It’s fascinating to see the battle from the Japanese perspective with a fog of war. Unfortunately part 2 isn’t released yet and many people have been waiting for it. Not surprising though given how much time and effort this must take. To me this video puts many a documentary to shame with how detailed and clearly explained it all is.

2 Likes

Completely agree.

2 Likes

I am one of them.

Yep. 045

Wheels

1 Like
4 Likes

It was neat watching the B-2’s fuel receptacle rotate and go into hiding.

Wheels

1 Like

Nice video of a very old plane.

4 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes

You want fast?
Here’s FASTEST!

3 Likes

Amazing that they got hypersonic speeds on such a (relatively) short track. Must have been one hell of a rocket to push it that fast.

1 Like
4 Likes

Pretty cool BFM video someone posted on Hoggit (link):

I find it really cool to see the control surfaces dancing and doing their thing. :slight_smile:

@boomerang10 and @klarsnow must have had some fun doing similar fun things.

5 Likes

Some of the maneuvers in this one :astonished:

Snap from the video, never seen a g-suit that covers the upper torso. :thinking:

1 Like
© 2020 Mudspike.com | Articles Website | Forums Rules & FAQ