New Arma 3 mod

The Waffle House. Now I can truly emulate my typical night flying itinerary…

5 Likes

Read that as night fighting itinerary and was thinking of something else entirely…

2 Likes

That also works, but only late Friday and Saturday nights.

2 Likes

Haha…yeah… @Navynuke99 has it right - a Waffle House on a Friday or Saturday night at 2AM is ripe for conflict. We did have a pilot punched in the face at one many years ago. LOL… My favorite part is when the drunks see us at 2AM in our goofy uniforms and ask if we are pilots, I always tell them we are in the Navy and our ship is parked down at the pier (no matter what city, however landlocked we are)…

4 Likes

It’s also some of the best people-watching you can get. Like seriously, there’s probably at least a couple of Anthropology or Sociology Ph.D papers in there; the folks who couldn’t close the deal at the club trying to find that last-minute desperation action, the group trying to comfort ‘that one friend’ who gets super emotional when they’ve had too much to drink, the quartet of pretentiously clueless faux-intellectual high school students who are so much cooler than their classmates, because they’re drinking coffee all night while comparing the philosophies of Victor Hugo and Gabriel Garcia-Marquez.

5 Likes

While their wingman friend snoozes in the corner of the booth…never leave your wingman!

2 Likes

Or the wingman is desperately trying to make small talk with his buddy’s target’s incredibly annoying friend.

2 Likes