The VIRPIL Controls team has been working non-stop preparing our latest products for dispatch - the VPC V.F.X Grip and the VPC WarBRD, ACE-1 and ACE-2 Rudder Pedals.
We’re pleased to confirm that these items are in production at the VIRPIL Controls factory and we’re incredibly excited to get them out into everyone’s hands. The remaining pre-orders are scheduled to dispatch out on 15th October - keep an eye out for your shipping notification!
We would also like to announce some new additions to the VIRPIL Controls lineup!
Introducing the VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Throttle
This is the latest revision of our popular VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle which includes an all new design with a number of changes based on the feedback we’ve received from the community:
- The overall dimensions of the throttle have been reduced and now match the form factor of our upcoming control panels.
- The throttle lever arc angle has been increased by 20 degrees to allow for more physical position precision of the throttle levers.
- The throttle no longer has a base plate, but instead has removable support legs with rubber feet for desktop use.
- The detachable USB and AUX connections from our MongoosT-50CM2 Base Unit have been carried over to the throttle.
- The metal toggle switches have been changed to larger toggle switches to offer a more “realistic” response.
- The RGB backlighting has been removed and we are using new customisable push buttons which feature direct RGB lighting. The buttons feature a removable transparent cap, so you can insert your own inlays.
- The toggle switch on the left side throttle handle has been changed to a large encoder dial.
More information can be found on our webstore:
We have also added an adapter plate that allows the VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Throttle to be attached to mounts designed for the TMW Throttle.