No dragons!! (Kingdom Come Deliverance)

…and this place used to be positive :grin:

1 Like

Har har har… :grin:

I almost pulled the trigger but $61… eesh.

Gonna wait for a bigger sale. Almost certainly a buy for me though.

Not on my watch :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m hearing some talk about the rushed release of the game. Can anybody comment on that? What is the current state of things? Is the studio committed to supporting this title until it is more polished?

I haven’t had time to play lately, but there seem to have been a good number patches and fixes already, so certainly seems that they are committed 100% to fixing things up. There were a lot of bugs to start, as to the severity of them, that sorta depends on person reporting. I didn’t encounter anything game breaking. Nothing worse than say any bethesda RPG imo. Others may have some stronger feelings however on stuff that doesn’t bother me in the least.

I did see this GIF the other day:

4 Likes

Don’t miss next time.

2 Likes

Well ok then i guess i’ll sit this out until it’s on sale on GOG or something.

I’ve not had any bugs at all, the devs are patching the game too.

1 Like

I installed it on my Notebook to try if it works decently, without expecting a lot.
And I was in for a nice surprise! It works!

I play with everything on medium and it still looks great, and I have seen very few bugs and none were severe.

I enjoy it a lot, right now I am running around Rattay doing some side quests to make money.

1 Like

Thanks for the info guys!
I think i’ll pick it up once i’m done with prey.

Does anyone know if the people will become angry if I miss appointments for main quests?
So if someone says: meet me in the morning, is it ok to meet him three days later?
I am asking because right now everything in the main quests is “HURRY UP!!!” And I want to train my skills before doing more main quests as I am weak and easily overloaded and don’t have money to buy good weapons. In short:
I’d like to take a break from main quests. Can I?

1 Like

I only chanced it once, I had to meet someone in the morning and went to sell some stuff quick, I wasn’t fast enough and they left without me :joy: good thing the save point wasn’t that far back

1 Like

Ok thanks.

Still having a good amount of fun playing the game. 35 hours in and still a lot to explore and do.

Something that’s really intriguing for me:
The area where I live is a few hundred kilometers west of Bohemia, but it is very similar if you look at the geography, all the hills and woods and architecture of old buildings, the crops they grow and the vegetation.
And that’s what really shows me how well the game is made. All the plants on the meadows, how the trees look like, the layout of the small settlements make me feel right at home. I can almost smell the woods. When I leave my house in real life and just walk for 10 minutes I am in woods that look exactly like in the game.
All plants grow where they would be, the lighting is perfect.

… and all that playing on medium details.

Sure the game has its flaws and it is still being worked on, but they nailed the looks and atmosphere perfectly.

1 Like

~90 hours in, still playing.
Still like it. Although it seems I am slowly running out of quests to do. So yeah it isn’t Skyrim. But still impressive.
A lot of areas still left to explore, and boy, there are some hidden places that are really interesting.
I guess I have at least 20-30 hours of gameplay ahead of me without running out of things to do.

I am glad I backed that game back in… was it 2011? Don’t know. Chris Roberts mentioned the Kickstarter campaign for the game on the Star Citizen homepage (they did some technology exchange IIRC), otherwise I would have missed it.

3 Likes

Did kingdom come deliverance take all of Chris’s tech #still waiting

1 Like

Haha, no.
They developed that nice clothing system that Star Citizen could use, and in turn got some AI and asset loading stuff IIRC.

So would now be a good time to get into this in terms of the development state?

I would probably wait for another month or two.

1 Like