Finally reaching for its true potential, in this year of surprises: Latest version: 220.127.116.1185 (64-bit)
- 64-bit version
- 3D trees
- global city dataset
- global imagery resolution 20m (adjustable, default 40m, demo mode 160m)
- forest map resolution 10m (adjustable, default 20m, demo mode 80m)
- dynamic environment reflections
- cloud shadows
- global weather from captured satellite data
- scriptable scenery objects
I bought Outerra few years ago, do I need to rebuy that updated version, or is this free update?
Nice, now I have to find my login and password
Yeah, I was idly wondering if you had them available. You can always ask for help on the forum
I remember that from a few years back…
Is it just a terrain engine? Is it used anywhere?
Well its used by TitanIM (military)
And its pretty much a world engine. Lakes rivers, cities, airports cars, trucks, planes… etc.
Here is an older version. No good vids of the new stuff yet
Awac9 has always had a terrible computer, but even with low settings and no AA active, you can see the promise, here.
Never underestimate the freeware creators and modders!!!