P3D Shots

Bonus:

Can’t tell which borked harder, P3D’s Traffic Generator, or it’s HDR.

2 Likes

Getting shot down by a Dash8, huh?
Could happen, ya kno’… :wink:

5 Likes

6 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

Some bargain shopping today…the Feel There ERJ-135/145 package and some Pacific Simulations Tonga Domestic scenery worked well together…!

4 Likes

How would you qualify them, quality and fidelity-wise? Are they good?

1 Like

Mid range. You wouldn’t find yourself in the weeds…they are simple and fun. Much of the overhead does not function…maybe 50% of what is up there.

Would you say it’s “chuck-guide-able” or just not worth my time?

I thought about the X-Plane E-Jets and ERJs but I hear their FMS is mostly fabricated/stubbed.

I would say it is probably not of the level that warrants one of your great guides.

6 Likes

Do I smell smoke?

OUCH1

4 Likes

Couple more Beech D18S shots. It’s such a beautiful bird. Looking for a good sound pack.

10 Likes

I keep feeling like I’m missing out on so many aircraft i want to fly on p3d.

I’ve got a lovely xp11 install that I enjoy but I find it difficult to find aircraft that really excite me. P3d seems to offer so many gorgeous planes but I’ve never tried it as a platform. I’m kind of thinking about giving it a spin but I am on the fence. Am I going backwards for the sake of a few planes? Could i just go back to fsx and get the same planes and a similar experience?

2 Likes

Definitely FSX will give you the same experience minus some of the eyecandy I would say.

I was on the fence also but am back to XP definitely.
P3D doesnt offer that much content out of the box for the asking price imo.

And the planes? There are enough planes for me in XP ( default / freeware / payware ) to keep me entertained for long time.

1 Like

Thanks @NEVO

Sorry to hijack the thread. I do love the king air c90 and fly it so much on xp11. In fact it’s pretty much my only plane for that sim. I just keep seeing pics of Spartans and DC 10s. Maybe I’ll just buy the king air 350 and stop being indecisive lol

Hold on Vic, MD-11 is in the works…

1 Like

This is news I can get on board with!! Thanks buddy this is fantastic news for me!! A hind for dcs and an md11 for x plane. I have things to excite me again!! @NEVO bringer of good news😀

1 Like

I rarely fire up P3D these days. I should…because I have bought a ton of stuff for it. But when I have my limited flight/gaming time, I usually turn to X-Plane in VR. But it is undeniable that P3D has more add-ons, more quality add-ons, utilities, sceneries, etc…

1 Like

7 Likes