P3D Shots

I rarely fire up P3D these days. I should…because I have bought a ton of stuff for it. But when I have my limited flight/gaming time, I usually turn to X-Plane in VR. But it is undeniable that P3D has more add-ons, more quality add-ons, utilities, sceneries, etc…

1 Like

7 Likes

I feel guilty about this…and it happens quite often. I’m wrapped up in gathering data or sorting through some system and I sometimes make dozens of aircraft go-around. I suppose I should be a good steward of AI lives and taxi clear of the runway.

8 Likes

3 Likes

He’s a big boi…

1 Like

Easiest cold and dark plane I’ve ever started… Of course, three minutes after this, the cockpit went totally dark since the generators weren’t on… :see_no_evil:

7 Likes

I believe that is called “cold and dark then light then dark then D’oh”

5 Likes

Passing Murmansk en route to New Delhi from Vancouver.

9 Likes

Welcome to Mudspike Bloodreina!

Nice shot! I flew into Murmansk almost 5 years ago from Austin TX. It was very novel being that far North at 45000ft, peeking up over the pole to see the Sun. Flat Earther’s would have a hard time explaining that if they saw it first hand! :rofl:

3 Likes

With the lock down, lots of time for long hauls.

Port Louis, Mauritius to Vienna

7 Likes

Pretty machine you got there, what is it, a 787? I wonder if one could perform BFM in it… :wink:

Body and freight movements?

Slice, immelman, split-S, that kind of work :wink:

Flying a scarebus today.

Miami - Moscow

5 Likes

Nice shot @Bloodreina. 023

Welcome to Mudspike too. :sunglasses:

Wheels

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

P3D seems to be on the side track these days.

I fired it up two days ago in VR (after perhaps three months?) and flew around my home area. All “homemade”: ortho, alpha channel for water, autogen, some POIs… and it was actually a very nice experience :grinning:

I am curious what happens to the franchise once the MSFS2020 hits the shelves.

Having some fun in P3D with Firefighter X ! I discover P3D recently and the gameplay proposed by FFX is really nice !

7 Likes

Nice! Imagine that in the MSFS 2020 visuals!