Plane Mechanic Simulator

Kinda surprised that this one hasn’t shown up here yet:

The setting seems just right, though not sure about the gameplay. Seems like it’d be more ideal for VR users.

3 Likes

I’m afraid the FAA would see me working on the plane and pull my ticket.

3 Likes

Me too. Fixing stuff is just not in my DNA. You wouldn’t want me anywhere near an airplane with a wrench in my hand.

i saw the video Magz or Jabbers did on it, looks ok. I do like Car Mechanic Simulator as a good time waster/relaxing game. Got it on sale in the winter or summer sale last year and had a good time with it. Might check this one out on sale as well.

I totally agree! I like the part where you drop off your car at the garage and then sit in the waiting room reading 2-year-old Road & Track magazines. The most realistic simulator out there! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Looks really cool, I may actually give this a try!

On a first glance I didn’t realize it was WWII based.

We’re going to need @TheAlmightySnark to give a yay/nay on this one I think. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s what I want to do when I get home from work to relax, work a little on work! :wink:

I did check the trailer, it looks relatively accurate for what one would do on a spitfire, those engines were maintenance heavy compared to the modern beauty’s that grace our hangars.

This does remind me a lot of that gun disassembly game though, World of Guns I think? Not sure it resembles the workload you’ve got in reality in any shape or form, I suppose I’ll have to check it out for real :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Kinda like a pilot getting home and firing up a flight sim… :wink:

2 Likes

I think it used to be called “a busman’s holiday”

1 Like