Planes I Wish I Could Fly In My Favourite Sim

She’s so ugly, she’s kind of beautiful…

5 Likes

When I’m old and in an old folks home, I’ll be flying DCS 10.5 using a neurological shunt in the nape of my neck and all of the above and many many more will be simulated in the finest detail. I will die so happy :smiley:

2 Likes

She gives off that vibe that she’d be a blast to party with, which also helps a lot.

Speaking of Buccaneers…I would very much like to hit some Iraqi bridges with the LGB Tornado / Pave Spike Buccaneer combo please…and hit some runways with JP233’s while we are at it.

1 Like

In a Tomcat I can do all of the above, from a carrier, in style.

1 Like

Only if your party does not include anything even remotely resembling BFM.

Proper use of a buccaneer is to run at 6 feet above either the desert floor or the wavetops doing at least 600mph and scare the bejeesus out of a red hat sam radar crew or a red banner northern fleet cruiser crew.

2 Likes

Sounds like a great start to a Saturday night.

1 Like

Are we doing wants again? Yay!

7 Likes

The Jag would be outstanding! :heart_eyes:

But also:

4 Likes

Apparently

6 Likes

5 Likes

Funny that’s what the Intruder did. Better. And in any weather. And with more style! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But not as stupidly fast carrying its load internally. Still I’d take a disney B-52 over a bucc any day.

What I actually saw…

images2

index

2 Likes

Sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of a comparable top speed, superior bomb load, and actual relevancy to the current DCS line up. :smiley:

1 Like

I was actually checking on Wikiepdia (yeah I know but still) and the Bucc is just a few Knots faster than the Intruder.

I was honestly convinced the Bucc was much faster. Uhm.

Still, they’re both Fantastic Beasts…

1 Like

Keep on dreaming, boys.
Dreams do come true, ya’ kno’ :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I’ve found Sparrows and Sidewinders pulverize Viggens pretty effectively. I look forward to seeing what AIM-54s do :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Two words:
Terrain.
Masking.

Viggens have returned with tree splinters and telephone wires…
Just sayin’.

:wink:

2 Likes

Curious how that work over the sea. :laughing:

1 Like