Planes I Wish I Could Fly In My Favourite Sim

I want an A-6.

I hope it’s an F-111 for put ol’, Bogus’ sake.

I’m going to split sides laughing when it’s an F-105

2 Likes

It’s obviously DCS Greyhound.

2 Likes

That would actually be a LOT of fun, especially if you can simulate flying pizzas out to the ship in exchange for parts and supplies.

1 Like

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You guys make me proud.

This will make me, you and all mud pounders happy.

I am reinforcing my pickle button for this !!!

2 Likes

I would like an F-105, actually.

Not an F-100, though. I had my fill of those in SF1/2 and really never liked the way they handle.

1 Like

This makes me hopeful that Heatblur is the 3rd party that wants to complete the BO-105.
I really hope they will also release the German and Korean versions that The_Fragger has been working on besides the Swedish version…

There’s a course? Is that the one @near_blind is teaching?

Not sure I’d have to check with administration. I know he’s currently teaching “Mocking British aircraft design - getting Snark riled up” and “The F-14 is the best”.

5 Likes

I was thinking of starting up a Mercenary mode campaign with that plane in the default SF2. I’ve never played Mercenary mode and am interested to give it a whirl… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Sounds like you need a pep talk from the man himself… :wink:

3 Likes

Tomcat release in 2 weeks. Confirmed in Ralfi interview.

1 Like
3 Likes

Ooh, nice throwback reference.

2 Likes

Shut. Up. Just shut up. I want that. More than you do. A thousands times! :smiley:
(Just read my post in a very childish voice- I’m not serious. But I am.)

If you two are going to squabble over who wants the A6 more, I think we should skip the number 6 and move directly to the A7… or (drumroll please), the Blackburn Bucaneer. :smile:

1 Like

:fearful: fear%20midfear%20big

5 Likes

Wasn’t there somebody working on one a while back?

A free mod of uncertain future.

Oh, if we’re playing that game. I want an A-6. I also want a week of vacation, a margarita machine in the break area and a bag of Torchy’s finest tacos. @komemiute undoubtedly wants an Intruder more than me. :smiley:

If we’re discussing levels of absolute desire for an aircraft, I want an A-6. I am consumed by an endless, effervescent hunger for the F-14 that only deepens by the hour. Memoirs, manuals, interviews, white papers, the mission editor, scripting; all distractions to salve the gnawing desire, fleeting attempt bridge the time until I can fly the world’s greatest maritime air superiority fighter.

Also “Buccaneer” is not how you pronounce A-3 Skywarrior or A-5 Vigilante.

2 Likes

Not one mention of you know what @near_blind

2 Likes