Point of View Hat question.... programming it

I have a simple Logitech Extreme 3D stick… all the aircraft automatically default with the point of view hat switch on, except for the F-14… it doesn’t work, and I’m not sure what I have to program. Do I have to program every direction, or is there just a hat switch to activate in settings?

Thanks in advance.

Hey Magnum, search for something like “view down slow, view up slow, view right slow, etc”. I usually delete those, setup trim on the POV hat like a real aircraft, but then reassign the views back to the hat as a shifted command. A having cake and eating it too sort of deal. But you will need to assign a button as Shift by adding it to DCS as a modifier. Let me know if you need help with this.

1 Like

Thanks will try that and like the other idea… only really did the FC aircraft and a few choppers… looking to get into the more advance aircraft now… might as well since I keep buying every module but never actually playing them. lol… it’s part of my ocd. lol

2 Likes

The FC planes are great to get back into the groove.

After that, whatever strikes you, although it’s hard to argue with the Cat.

1 Like

Well, these days you get to to try the module of choice for two weeks™ for the grand price of sod-all. Innit grand? oh yes it is.