RAZBAM F-15E

Who needs complicated spoiled brat from the Vest aircraft? Vhere is me MiG-19? All vee need is stick, rudder and 30mm x 3!
Seriously, I get tired of the tease and checking the forums everyday to see if something new is out. Still looking forward to this as well as the Farmer.

1 Like

You see comrade, we do not need Mig-19, for coolant in Mig-21 radar is better than Vodka!

2 Likes

Balalaika is good da, but real man fly -19. Moar dakka never gets jammed by imperialist ECM or flares.

1 Like

You sure? The AI F-15E sure looks like it’s waaayyy more detailed than most other AI aircraft:

Way more than all the old Lock On models for sure.

If I see this correctly the textures for it are at least 8 years old, the model itself must be around that timeframe as well then.

To me, there could be much more detail around the cockpit area and maybe even the landing gear. But the textures definitely need an update, both Eagles still use spec textures, I believe.

I think that model is from 2012, from what I found when digging around.

F-15E model came with the release of the A-10C, so yeah, 8 or so years ago.

1 Like

That explains it then.

The old Hornet model is from 2012, ED was kind enough to update it completely, since it had errors and was one of the most anticipated modules.

And I think the Strike Eagle is up there as well, but let’s see in 5 months or so. :grin:

2 Likes

Real men fly the MiG-17 and don’t complain about 6 - 80 odds.

1 Like

Ivan say capitalist like odds much too well. When fight imperialist enemy for glorious motherland, true comrades of revolution say “no tell odds,” run to fight with many bullet of Soviet cannon, kill many fascist enemy. He become real man, laugh at capitalist imperialist fascist who count odds like bean of counter!

3 Likes

New F-15E 3D model on develop (RAZBAM FB)

2 Likes

Be the pace of progress, our grand-grandkids may see the first working avionics.

2 Likes

I doubt the artists code the avionics but you might be right :sob:

You’re right, no one is coding the avionics. :pensive:

1 Like

Ron is, but there’s only one of him. We should have like twenty clones of him so they could get crackin’.

3 Likes

Via Hoggit

2 Likes

It’s cooking. I’m happy to wait for this one.

2 Likes

I hear ya Brother…I’ve been waiting over 20 yrs to Scratch my Jane’s StrikeEagle Itch
**** Warning Memory Lane Dead Ahead ***

3 Likes

From Razbam’s Discord

7 Likes