RAZBAM update videos

4 Likes

Isn’t it about time for a September update?

October Update

4 Likes

Some info on Strike Eagle next month eh? Will be looking for this one.

1 Like

Loved the MiG-19 bit at the end. Glorious! Za Rodina!

1 Like

I think they said it would be released by the end of the year (F-15E), could be mistaken though.

One thing is for certain, we will see some direct competiton between developers with the f-14 coming “soon” also. Will be interesting to see how both handle the two seater stuff.

1 Like
3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_P7LA9kYts

2 Likes

Update Video

3 Likes

Very Good Update. I wonder if the cockpit will be ready for release?

1 Like
4 Likes

Couple new shots of South Pacific Map
" airfield and Mount Pleasant airfield WIP"

Image may contain: sky and outdoor

Image may contain: sky, tree, grass, cloud, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: sky, cloud, ocean, outdoor, nature and water

2 Likes

South Atlantic, a.k.a Falkland Islands I beleive.

It’s going to be odd to see Port Stanley Airfield as well as RAF Mount Pleasant together. It sort of mixes eras, but does open the map open for more aircraft types I guess.

3 Likes

:slight_smile: Thank You

1 Like
4 Likes
3 Likes

Not a video,but Christmas update
"Merry Christmas fellow Simmers.

Just a quick message from the Razbam team wishing you all a very Merry Christmas. We have officially broken up for the holidays and can’t wait to get back to work for what will be an awesome 2020 for us.

Let’s talk about 2019 first. Yes we had our ups and downs and introduced a lot of changes as a business, We introduced the awesome MiG-19, our new Bug tracker to provide better transparency on the issues we are working on, the all new Discord channel allowing our customers another avenue to discuss our passion and most importantly we welcomed new members to the family including Leonardo our new coder.

Last year we made a promise to complete our modules, this is STILL our top priory moving into Q1.
We also provided you with the all new Harrier and Mirage cockpit textures and introduced new features such as the JDAM’s for the Harrier. And the all new Radio, NVG, ECM panel for the Mirage.

These aircraft are still being worked on and will continue to be our focus moving into 2020, the all new bug tracker now shows you what we are working on, the state of testing and when the will be released to Open Beta.

So, what are we looking forward to next year?
In 2020 we aim to have all our modules finished with all new Sounds packs for the Mirage and Harrier; we are also very excited to continue working on the following Modules:

• South Atlantic Map
• F15-E Strike Eagle
• Mig-23 Flogger
• Super Tucano
• FRS1 Sea Harrier"

5 Likes

Can’t wait for the Mud Hen. I played the life out of MicroProse’s F-15 Strike Eagle III back in the day.

6 Likes

Wait…!? Did I miss something in the last update, or is that still in beta (traveling so can’t fire DCS up for a few days)?

As of latest patches, Harrier has JDAM.