Reverb G2 Sound Issues... Help

On the phone with HP as I type this. Support seems willing and able. Just need to confirm the partnumber ordered once I am back out of hold and I’m set, I think. :slight_smile:

Got back with me and confirmed partnr M52188-001 ordered. It’s on backorder however, so it’ll take a little longer to get to me. No worries. Happy with the no-nonsense handling of the case by HP. :+1:

Thanks for the heads up, Mudspikers!

4 Likes

Cable arrived sooner than expected! Excellent support by HP.

2 Likes

And does it work now?

I have the old cable and sometimes (1 in 5) I get issues. So I am thinking of getting the new cable just in case.

It worked already, but like you I had some weird quirks once in a while like black screens or no 90hz mode available.
It always was intermittent.

No time to try yet, but we’ll see. There is a reason the cable got a revision after all, so I’d just contact support and get one regardless.

1 Like

HP post about new cables on Reddit.

4 Likes

I called HP support yesterday. Got an email with a shipment statement, today…
HP support their products, and their customers. :+1:

Lucky you that Norway has a phone number. There’s none for Luxembourg :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Will try the German one as I bought it via a German retailer.

1 Like

You should be able to initiate an online live chat with HP customer support via their website. That’s how I did it. Have your serial number handy and be ready to answer a few questions. Hopefully, there are no limitations by region.

2 Likes