Rift S announced!

well I cant get it to recognize my XBOne Controller, and I can get a cursor to show up to dismiss the Oculus Home messages… lmao.

XB1 controller?
You using a CV1?

yes

I see!
The thread is about the Rift S, so I didn’t get your reply.
So the latest beta botched the XB1 controller? One step forwards, two steps back :wink:
Beta is fun, isn’t it? :smile:

So far…

…so good. :grin:

(the new rig is scheduled for delivery…until then, I will just gaze longingly at the box.)

6 Likes

You are going to love it Will. Prepare to be blown away by it.

1 Like

…but do not set your expectations too high, you know what happened to @anon51893362 with his Index :wink:

Just joking, njoy yor HMDs with @Aginor. I will join you in two… years I guess :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I walked into MicroCenter. I had them grab the Rift S box from the back and place it behind the cashier with my name attached (store requirement). I picked out a pair of Bluetooth JBL buds because the Oculus earphones reportedly stink. I got in line at the register. I chickened out and walked away. Sometimes I am very “wallet retentive”. Next time.

1 Like

It’s better to lower expectations :wink:

but…but…it had your name on it…it was looking forward to going home with you…that Rift S is sad now. :pleading_face:
:wink:

1 Like

The monster rig for my Rift S is getting closer…

2 Likes

“Strike Team Alpha, prepare for intercept of inbound package!” :sunglasses: Seriously tho, please share your impressions when you are up and running. I’ve played the VR waiting game and it seems that now is the time. I do have to upgrade or replace my rig tho. It’s a little overdue.

1 Like