Rudder pedals..?

Thanks for the comments. It is good to know about the cat hair not fouling the device. I have cats and a dog and the Fanatec racing pedals being a bit delicate need my attention and cleaning every few months to keep them operating properly.
:smile:

MkIII are sold out. I will need to check back at the startojet site to see when the next stock is available for sales.

ooooh, very nice pedals. too pricey for me at this point!
:grinning:

Ok, I want to take a picture but instead I ask you use your imagination. Behind me on my dresser are a set of Saitek Pro Flight and a set of Combat Rudder pedals. I would say I spent 300 to 400 dollars with shipping. Do you see where this was going? I thinks the Slaw device will last 5 times as long as either one then the parts will be cheap. But these are lessons to be learned.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey, no problem pedals shipped anywhere. The only limitation is the number of units produced, because I’m busy, so I make the pedals mainly on weekends. It’s pretty tedious manual work, so I was able to produce a maximum of about 3-4 pieces per month.

More here: Pedály - popis :: Letecké pedály HAPPY/MzM

Good day, Peter.

(Translated Google translator) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

here you go guys, happy him self :smiley:

hey happy, nice to hear from you!

guys if you want no plastic, hall sensor rudders for very good price then happy rudders are the definite choice :+1:

New type of - Dual pedals B-737
http://pedaly-happy-mzm.webnode.cz/fotogalerie/

These ones are new @happy? They look nice and they work as a dual set as shown in the video?

1 Like

Yes and it works perfectly!

2 Likes

MFG Crosswinds all the way. I had Saitek peddles and the MFGs blow them away. They are worth every penny. I saved for 2 years and I wish I had pulled the trigger much earlier.

S!Blade<><

4 Likes

I didn’t find the price of these.
A rough estimate?
Coming from eastern europe I’d say shipping and extras will not kill it for me ( Italy)

1 Like

I was actually replying to Nevo for the other pedals. :blush: the Czech ones…

Hi Flyers.
Price per pedals is 140 Euros and postage to Italy about 37 Euros.
Have a nice evening, Happy.

2 Likes

Wow! Thanks!

Not bad at all! How does one go about placing an order?

Hello. I have been practicing it so that the order to send me to my email - [email protected]
In order to hear from you what type of pedals you want. I will confirm the order. Another three pieces pedals will be ready around the end of May. Once I finish, I’ll send a message that they are ready, I’ll figure bank account and as soon as I get the money to the account immediately package and invoice I send to your address, send me.
The warranty period on the pedals is 2 years.
Good day, Happy.
(I can not English, translated into Google Translator …)

1 Like

So after all this time, after failing to get the Saitek ones before they went out of stock for months, I then bought the new Thustmasters pedals… they are ok, but they arrived about the time the Spitfire did for me and well, they arent great to dance on and the Spitfire likes to dance, they aren’t real smooth for fine movements, and some err… a little uncomfortable at times… so now, after months of tactical whining assaults and hint drops, the wife finally caved and I pulled the trigger on the MFGs… now the wait…

8 Likes

You won’t regret it :slight_smile:

Oh nice, I am very jelly right now… Especially as I am currently resting my feet on the completely worn CH Pro pedals… Poor buggers.