Rudder pedals..?

Oh man I’m jealous. I still haven’t resolved my rudder pedals dilemma… I should just do what you did.

3 Likes

I seriously want me some MFGs. But my current computer room, just doesn’t have space for it. I need a new stick too.

1 Like

I have looked at the MFGs. They look very solid. Again, if you are serious and spend a lot of time with Flight sims, it is worth considering a set of “real” sturdy pedals. The Saiteks and CH pedals just did not last long enough for me to see them as a good investment.

The MFGs seem to be excellent pedals. I got the Slaw Device pedals, mostly because of the steel construction and the heel on floor configuration. I’m not a big fan of foot plates.

4 Likes

By the sim Gods they DO look amazing! What’s the price tag on those?

I am so used to the twist grip that I think the switch for me will be quite hard. Some time in the past I built my self DIY pedals but I run back to my twist

They are great! I had Slaws F-16 style pedals before these. These are the RX Viper pedals. They have spring cam resistance in yaw and both toe brakes. And they have provisions for a hydraulic damper.
They cost me around €500 plus freight.

2 Likes

Ouch. At least they do seem worthy…

They are… :slight_smile:
But then again the MFDs are probably equally good. Just another design. Still miles ahead of TM, CH or Saitek pedals.

2 Likes

Please don’t get me wrong. They are MILLION of miles above Saitek for sure (the ones I have) and more than obviously worth every penny. Just look at them.
My only gripe is my lack of excess income to get one! :smiley:

By contrast the Rudders I have at work are really nice too.

2 Likes

Yes, Sexy they are. I got the Slaw 109 pedals. I love them. Solid as a rock.

2 Likes

Now that I’ve finally gotten a Warthog, I think I’ll have to get a pair of Crosswinds too…

3 Likes

That is where I am at now, I bought the new Thrustmaster ones, and I do a lot of WWII flying with them, and they just are not smooth or solid enough for my liking, I am hoping the MFGs are big improvement.

Do it, you will not regret it

Waited for about 2 months for Saitek rudders. Ordered cancelled by amazon.

Is the only option left $500 MFG that I’ll have to screw on to the floor?

That’s where I am headed now, just waiting to place my order.

1 Like

BRD has some cool ones…

The foot rests can be mounted straight. There is some waiting as the units are made in production batches.

Well, there’s still Thrustmaster. They recently released a pair of ~€100 rudder pedals.
T.Flight Rudder Pedals or TFRP is the name.

Yes that’s the only option :slight_smile:

Conversion rate from EUR seems to be crazy.

OK, so let me post up a link now I’m on desktop:
If I hadn’t found second-hand Saitek rudder pedals a while ago, I would go for these as a less than expensive option:

2 Likes