Screens and AARs from Rise of Flight Fly-In 6/4-6/5

Great times tonight! I captured a lot of ShadowPlay video but here are a few screenshots:

The action was heated.

Flying in @Tankerwade’s rear gunner seat with the tank-cannon is always a lethal but exciting experience.

After I ran out of ammo (and died) Tanker tried to avoid the harassing Tommies.

I got into some epic duels with @near_blind, who threw some interesting reversals my way.

At one point in the fight tonight, @AeroMechanical got a faceful of “friendly” flak, which I happened to capture here.

Ka-boom.

3 Likes

That was fun. Managed to get a couple kills despite my meager skills! You guys are talented pilots.

3 Likes

“OH! We’re hit! Not good! Wing falls off Hey, I needed that!”

…Trigger-happy jerks, every one of those flak gunners.

1 Like

still better than my ratio in fighters, I’m not sure if I ever managed to take someone down in a fighter in RoF. Sad but true. That’s ok though, watching a well placed 1600 lb bomb from a HP level an entire facility is just pure joy :smiley:

Shame I couldn’t make it looked like a lot of fun.

1 Like

It’s still going on today, @Mudcat! Although I’m currently all by myself in the TS channel :scream_cat:

Sorry…I’m on a flight to Dallas or I’d join in… :frowning:

Had a great time last night…think I stayed up to around 2AM playing - great turnout and a fun group of guys! This was my first days of ever playing RoF and I was really impressed. Lots of fun to just hop in a cockpit and go shoot at stuff…

At some points we had four people to an airplane…

Close burst of flak there almost ruined our day!

Shack - can’t remember who was flying this one EP or Rhino (?)…

The heathens bombed the baby milk plant and the church…tsk tsk…

I gotta admit…I was pretty impressed (I do impress easily though) by the cool water spray effects on the goggles when you are plowing through the water)…

Deadmeat or Tanker (?) taking out a balloon from one of the aft turrets…

Had some great dogfights in follow on missions…I think we had some 3v4 moments sprinkled in there…awesome stuff…

Thanks again for all the people that made the weekend possible - we will definitely do it again. As a matter of fact…you can do it right now because I think there are people still playing! I would be - but I’m away from home at the moment…

BeachAV8R

3 Likes

I checked in earlier but no one around. Oh well! And if that felixstowe managed to kill anything I wasn’t flying it!

I’m sorry I missed y’all- the weekend ended up being a lot more hectic and exhausting than expected (the time I did hop on I apparently fell asleep in my Obutto). Next time.

Thanks for the server, @Tankerwade! Good times this weekend!

3 Likes

I was glad to contribute to it @EinsteinEP , next time I will have the rest of it figured out like repairing and a co-op mission.

4 Likes