SimBox NG

pit-build

Nice!
I found something similar, but it was made from plastic. Can’t have that!
Your cup holder would’ve passed QC though! :wink:

I normally use the cup holder that is part of the computer…you know, its near the top, you press an “eject” button and it slides out. The one thing I don’t like about my iMac…no cup holder! …what? :wink:

I thought that was a cookie tray… :cookie:

It’s actually both…

Bets are on that we will see and ‘update’ within a month xD

Troll, as with everyone just can’t help tinkering. Maybe its easier with VR since you are not always looking at your creation :slight_smile:

Looks like you already deburred the holes but for future reference a deburring tool like this one will allow you to deburr the inside of holes fairly easily. There are all different brands this is just the first one that popped up.

Wheels

I have one looking exactly like that. Problem was that the tip hit the inside of the walls of the tube…

How weird, usually you can angle them a little so that you don’t hit the side walls.

Oh, it was possible. Just not that easy to get to the edge of the hole closest to the wall.

Ah I see

Sometimes a different blade can help in those situations.

Wheels

Um…late to the conversation…I usually don’t have a problem with the tip hitting the walls of the tube, in fact I thought it was supposed to…or are you talking about the deburring tool? :confused:

No. Just posting generic comments.

Found some cool bling, on ebay :slight_smile:

It’s going up on the SimBox NG! :slight_smile:

You are running that on a Commodore 64??!!

No, it’s a CK37. I just thought I’d camouflage it as a C=64.

Very clever.

Burglar #1 - OK there is the SimBox. Let’s grab the computer and get out of here.
Burglar #2 - Wait a minute…oh heck…he’s using a C-64!
Burglar #1 - Drat! Let’s get out of here.