Single or Multiple Monitors?

Jumpin’ Jehosophat @WreckingCrew, that’s an amazing setup. I think I will copy. Is the platform with the Warthog and keyboard raised?

Ah, well, seeing the second monitors reminded me, that I did use a small 7" usb monitor which was perfect for checking to make sure OBS was running smoothly and to monitor Twitch chat, not real useful for much else though :slight_smile:

That platform is one of two – stand alone they are with two connections and ground, an AC power plug for the USB hub and its one USB connector to the computer, all peripherals are wired up behind the cardboard info panels. There’s a digital clock on the right that hides a .38. Unplug the power and USB and lift the whole thing away. There’s a ground wire in series with a 10Meg Ohm resistor that goes to the Warthog stick & throttle; and a wrist strap snap on the left that is always first touched and snapped into. :kissing_cat: ( <— there should be one of these kitty emotes with static shooting out).

1 Like

Be aware there is a of ton of cable and computer behind that screen, that’s why two tables and they are away from the wall so I can walk behind it all without crawling up onto the tables on my knees.

1 Like

I run single 40" Samsung TV (via HDMI). And I use 7" tablet for the other stuff like browsing, maps, manuals…

I am really happy with it. The next possible options for me are single 50, 55, 60",…

2 Likes

I know this is an old thread resurrection but I need to vent.

I just went from a three monitor setup to two monitor setup thanks to my right hand side 19" giving up the ghost.
Thank you b!tch! You only lasted… uhh… around…well ok over 10 years. So?! I STILL NEEDED YOU!
Making textures just lost 25% speed. Darnit. I hate this.

:persevere::cry::sob: Let me grief for a minute or two…

2 Likes