Skyrim Special Edition

Mhm. What Fallout should have looked like

But enough hijacking of this thread!

OMFGWTFBBQ!

And more description for the forum gods-

Fallout 4 can be avoided, tbh. It’s pretty boring. 2 and New Vegas are the best entries.

As for Skyrim, once my internet stops going Galt, I’ll be sure to check it out.

I loved the way New Vegas began, but I hate all the frakking bugs that stopped me TWICE with irreparable gamestoppers my possibly two greatest runs. :frowning:

Did you play it on PC or Console?

PC.

Plus extra characters for the forum gods.

I haven’t picked up Fallout 4 yet, as I kinda started seeing where Bethsoft was going with Skyrim. I was just talking to a younger friend of mine last night about the massive numbers of factions and quests that had been available to join/ fight against in Morrowind, and to a lesser extent Oblivion, not to mention the character customization, and he immediately started talking about the shortcomings of the Radiant Quest system. Thankfully, mods have helped add a lot of content back in, but I feel like while the games are getting more broad, they’re also quickly getting more shallow.

What we really need is for Bethesda to stop this continuous Fallout/Elder Scrolls thing and go back to their roots and make a FRIGGIN TERMINATOR GAME!
Go, you filthy software infidels! GO AND GOOGLE THE MIGHTY “THE TERMINATOR” from BETHESDA!

erhm, sorry. Sorry.

When NV first dropped, holy hell it was dogdookie.

I hated it. But, once it got patched? Loved it.

Big question is- what if I start it again and got stopeed ONCE MORE? I’m not sure I could bear it…

I have it on Steam BTW, there’s anything I can download to make it better?

Well, what issue did you encounter, specifically?

I can’t recall, it was a bit but mostly missing NPC that simply weren’t triggered adn therefore blocking my progression.
In another case I simply found a save corrupted by the game.

IIRC…

I’m waiting for the modders to catch up. There should be a series of unofficial patches that should be out in the coming weeks. They’ll fix a lot of the smaller bugs here and there that break small quests and cause minor crashes.

I got like 40-45% through Fallout 4 (I think) before I got completely bored.

Skyrims Unofficial Patch is already out for the Special Edition. It was ready before the Special Edition was out :laughing:

1 Like

Well there goes my weekend…

it’s not just skyrim repacked,

it’s re-compiled using the latest version of the Graphics and Underlying Engines.

My brother gets it for free, so He’ll be happy.

What’s exciting about this is that mods can go much, much further. Wonder if Skyblivion and Skywind will push boundaries now

1 Like

RIP free hard drive space.

Special edition indeed!
http://imgur.com/gallery/wQ39eJO